Thrice

5,996 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Man, I didn't even know they had that House of Blues CD until like a week ago.

Posted · Report post

When the fuck are they going to come out with a new Album?!?! It's been too long and their albums just get better and better!

Posted · Report post

Easy, bro. Beggars hasn't even been out for a year (unless you D/L'd during The Great July Leak), and they all had to deal with family members getting sick and/or passing away. They just started working on the next record last week.

Posted · Report post

i really hope the going back to a heavier sound rumors are true. haven't really been a huge fan of these guys after anything past vheissu.

Posted · Report post

Easy, bro. Beggars hasn't even been out for a year (unless you D/L'd during The Great July Leak), and they all had to deal with family members getting sick and/or passing away. They just started working on the next record last week.

I know this....I've been following them since pretty much the start, and I'm just a huge fan. They are an incredible band, and incredible guys, and it makes me happy when there's something new coming from their minds. It never ceases to amaze me when they put out a new record. I can say they are absolutely my favorite band as a songwriter/musician/lyricist. Just some Thrice!! love from an old ass member of the original "boreds"!

Posted · Report post

i've been rocking out to the illusion of safety lately during my daily commute. i fucking love that cd. i haven't listened to anything past TAITA. recommendations?

Posted · Report post

i've been rocking out to the illusion of safety lately during my daily commute. i fucking love that cd. i haven't listened to anything past TAITA. recommendations?

Everything.

Posted · Report post

Hey, Thrice covered Eleanor Rigby and Helter Skelter. But they released another Beatles song song like a month or so ago on Vagrant, but I missed it. Anyone have a DL for it?

Posted · Report post

I would start with Vheissu or Beggars.

Posted · Report post

Hey, Thrice covered Eleanor Rigby and Helter Skelter. But they released another Beatles song song like a month or so ago on Vagrant, but I missed it. Anyone have a DL for it?

^^^ This

Posted · Report post

^^^ This

Double this! ^^

Posted · Report post

She's so heavy (I want you)

Not the best quality rip but I did master it. Sounds pretty good

Here

Posted · Report post

I don't think this band will ever write a song as good as For Miles. I was listening to it on the way home from work, and it just never gets old.

Posted · Report post

I don't think this band will ever write a song as good as For Miles. I was listening to it on the way home from work, and it just never gets old.

Agree with you on this as far as Vheissu goes. I think the Beltsville Crucible is probly my favorite song from Thrice though!

Posted · Report post

I've been on a gigantic Beatles kick for the past year.

I can't wait to get home to listen to the new cover.

Posted · Report post

I think the Beltsville Crucible is probly my favorite song from Thrice though!

Mine too.

Posted · Report post

http://www.waterispoison.com/

That site is still live. Crazy.

Let's invade.

invade what?

forum's dead.

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not query database for theme info

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'waterisp_forum.phpbb_themes' doesn't exist

also forgot that riley was such a phan.

Posted · Report post

right now I'm leaning towards red sky as my favorite.