suprefan

Thrice

6,357 posts in this topic

i am reposting my remix of Image of the Invisible. I never got to submit it because of the crap that was going on with their upload system. The vocals are a too loud, and the drums sound like trash cans, but I thought it was a good idea at the time.

Edit: Maybe not. I couldn't attach the file. I will wait until I can upload it onto soundcloud.

i am reposting my remix of Image of the Invisible. I never got to submit it because of the crap that was going on with their upload system. The vocals are a too loud, and the drums sound like trash cans, but I thought it was a good idea at the time.

Edit: Maybe not. I couldn't attach the file. I will wait until I can upload it onto soundcloud.

it wasnt the one where the vocals were autotuned totally differnt was it? thatwas the best remix i need to hear it so bad

it wasnt the one where the vocals were autotuned totally differnt was it? thatwas the best remix i need to hear it so bad

No, but I remember that one. That's the one where the vocal pitch went waaay up, right?

Mine was the one where I kept the vocals intact, but rewrote everything else around it. It had acoustic guitars and stuff. Hopefully I will post it this week.

no that was mark q's version. i basically made it possible because i gave him the autotune plugin. so thank me. not mark.

but ill upload it in a bit.

EDIT: herez

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GG7025HC

Dustin mentioned in an interview that they were discussing bringing back mathier stuff, and getting heavier, but still being melodic. That was a while ago though, and they haven't revealed anything else about their direction for this next album. So they might be making heavier stuff, who knows?

definitely trying to get both

Kensrue will also be releasing his 2008 holiday album, This Good Night Is Still Everywhere, on limited edition vinyl on Nov. 9. The edition will feature two bonus tracks including a cover of mewithoutYou's "A Stick, A Carrot & String." There will be 1,000 hand-numbered pieces pressed (500 in red, 500 in green) and the package features new artwork, liner notes with track descriptions and a digital download card.

Vinyl news

new solo dates.

Where’s The Band? dates:

12/08 – Cambridge, MA @ Middle East

12/09 – Baltimore, MD @ Ottobar

12/10 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero

12/11 – Brooklyn, NY @ Music Hall of Williamsburg

12/12 – New York, NY @ Highline Ballroom

Awesome DK news... I'm excited for both the mwY cover, and the NY shows coming up. I had a lot of fun the last time I saw him play acoustic, which was in 2006.

new solo dates.

Where’s The Band? dates:

12/08 – Cambridge, MA @ Middle East

12/09 – Baltimore, MD @ Ottobar

12/10 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero

12/11 – Brooklyn, NY @ Music Hall of Williamsburg

12/12 – New York, NY @ Highline Ballroom

Theyll come here in Jan, fun.

By the way, all thrice merch is half off. and buy 1 get one free.

There's limited tees in their sale that are like 25% off, but other than that...I see noe deelios boyo. If you really are a boy.