Fyre gargles balls

NCAA Basketball

669 posts in this topic

Solid win. Not as big as I would've liked, but they looked pretty dominant. Kyrie Irving is a fucking beast. > Barnes (so far). And he's done it against legit teams (KSU/MSU).

UCLA got fucking screwed last night. Kansas without Selby is not great. UCLA was clearly just as talented as Kansas without him.

Kyrie Irving is out indefinitely with a TOE INJURY. Coach K said he might be out the whole season.. from a lousy toe injury. What the fuck. The kid is brilliant at the moment. :(

Watching my school absolutely destroy Gonzaga feels so good coming off that tough loss from K-State. WSU will crack the top 25 soon. Klay Thompson is the best player in the Pac-10.

Well, looks like Irving really did mess up his toe against Butler (even though he came back in and played).

Minimum out for around a month I'm hearing, possibility of out for the year.

Blah.

Josh Selby looks like the real deal.

Edit: Correction... Josh Selby IS the real deal. Hits game winning 3 pointer.

Yeah, he is the real deal. I was there. There are still things he can work on (identifying when they're drawing him away from his man so they can dish it to him, better passing, etc.), but overall the kid is a stud. So glad I could be there.

We should be ranked much lower than we are. #10 would be a fair assessment of our team. We still have a lot of room to grow, but it'll be a fun ride. If there is a lockout next year, we'll have both Morris twins and Selby back.

If lockout time comes, next year, Kentucky is going to be scary as FUCK.

My way-too-early pick to win it all this year?

Ohio State.

My Dark Horse?

SDSU

My Super-sleeper?

Arizona.

Final Four: Ohio State, Kansas, Duke, and SDSU.

Texas is starting to look really good. They're just as young as last year, but they're so much more mature. Tristan Thompson is an absolute beast down low and no one is talking about him. Jordan Hamilton is a great shooter.