suprefan

Random Thoughts

7,324 posts in this topic

i don't think i'll have this much of an easy work day ever again. there's a new target store opening up in sacramento and all the new employees for it are being trained at our store. all i did was stand/talk/walk around the front lanes until a trainee needed help with something. they're paying me for this? cool.

I love my new job. I love not being poor all day every day. I love feeling like my life may turn out to be a success despite fucking around while my all friends made progress. I love my lady.

Life may not be so bad.

Someone gave me some pills of some sort while we were dancing to HOUSE music at a local bar. I feel funny, he gave me some for later too but I took them now I feel like a root beer float.

My oh my. Best STS9 show ever last night. Big Gigantic was fucking awesome, as well as Ghostland Observatory. Then STS9 came on and probably played the best set I have ever seen. They even covered a fucking Justice song! I'm really tired, and my legs are sore from dancing/walking around everywhere, but it was wwaaayy worth it.

i bought the first two books of that series, the girl with the dragon tattoo, on the street in brooklyn for 3bucks yesterday. i hope they live up to the reputation! but i would like to finish the book i am reading now first. finally getting into it.

I've just came back from Kingston and I want to live there. I told my bf and he didn't seem to pleased. I think he'd come along. I'm sick o my job. I honestly don't think I can stomach another month!!