suprefan

Random Thoughts

7,324 posts in this topic

My wife wants to get a dog.  I wouldn't mind getting a dog, but I don't think we're not home enough for it to be fair to a dog.  Plus, the one she wants is a special needs dog.  So...we're probably not getting a dog.

She already deals with your special needs, probably don't need another one

We're picking up the dog today!  She really isn't special needs, so my wife won't be so stressed with only having one special needs being in our apartment.

Lmao....different dog or just not as special (so special) as you thought?

We're picking up the dog today!  She really isn't special needs, so my wife won't be so stressed with only having one special needs being in our apartment.

Lmao....different dog or just not as special (so special) as you thought?

Her "special need" is that she has seasonal allergies.  She also had bad, neglected ear infections (she'd been abandoned) that resulted in the dog equivalent of cauliflower ear, so she has small ear canals.  She can hear just fine, and I don't really think she's special needs, but they might have had to write that on her bio for legal reasons.  I don't know, but she's been great.

Me, but I know you guys won't invite me because Alex hates me.  Also, the missus and I will be driving from San Diego to San Francisco the week of Memorial Day 2017.  I might try to bug you two to see if you want to go to another sketchy Mexican restaurant.

Hi guys!  Woah this place is here.

Stumbled in here on some wild circumstances. 

I've since migrated from a Pat to a Patrick, but someone else took that username.  For that, I'm upset.  Otherwise, I'm pretty psyched to be here.

How's everyone? 

I'm in Minneapolis every day too, considering we own a home here.

I've not worked there in 5 years, but he'll yes it is. You're free to join haha. Just thought you'd evaporated.

Definitely did not evaporate. Do you live in Minneapolis proper? I could see you as a NE type-a guy. I'm in a suburb of Saint Paul because, well, Saint Paul > Minneapolis. 

Yeah, I know you haven't worked at Hyvee in forever but MAN, that joint is lovely. At least the one in Oakdale... It's like Byerly's and Cub had a baby. Old people get excited about grocery stores and, well, I'm old.

We get excited about it too. All the grocery stores suck here comparatively (we usually go to Target). We live in the Kenny neighborhood literally 4 blocks North of Hwy 62.

I like Northeast (mainly Dangerous Man and Zombie Den), but any less of a commute to Bloomington for work is something I can deal with.

I don't think this dog would fit in there

TdqXH6F.jpg

On 1/15/2017 at 8:43 PM, he thea said:

Excuse me, fuckers! I work at the U so I'm in MPLS errrr'day!

Oh, and P.S. brother Matthew--Hy-Vee is the shit.

Fight me.  Remember that one time I called you?

Matt, I had no clue where Highway 62/the Kenny neighborhood were but after the Google machine gave me the answers I see why... I avoid South and West and Southwest like the plague. I live close to Stillwater. I'd like to live in Stillwater proper provided we can find a decent place with an acre or more. 

Adam, thankfully I don't remember that! 

Makes sense...There's not much down here. Stillwater is one of my favorite cities in Minnesota. We like to go bike riding there from North St Paul. It's awesome.

Edited by Oceanic