suprefan

Random Thoughts

7,324 posts in this topic

Do you Americans eat poutines? Western Canada, poutines? I'm under the impression that these only really are well known in this area. anyways poutine for breakfast num num num.

poutine.jpg

i have had poutine! i was drunky so it was amazing.

damn it, my manfriend is still asleep and i can't figure out our tv rig. "just press 'all on'!" yeah, easy for you to say. every time i touch the "all on" button NOTHING turns on.

what is a receiver anyway? why do we need one? surround sound stuff or what? it's fancy looking and has far too many dials/buttons for me to understand.

what is a receiver anyway? why do we need one? surround sound stuff or what?

Yes. It also functions as a hub for various components being connected to one television.

AWWW GOD DAMMIT... did we just now separate the Music sections from the TV/Movie/Whatever section? cause now my The Simpsons thread looks foolish.

No more cat pictures, please.

Working 12 hour days sucks. New job = more responsibility, more headaches, longer hours, and salary. For an added kick in the pants, since I'm on salary now and working longer hours, I'm actually getting paid less by the hour.

Just put in my 1st solid day of Glassblowing in Southern California. I woke up this morning & was ready to get to work & the fucking power on my block was out until 3pm. I still managed to make 21 pipes & some glass screens as well. Tomorrow I'm shooting for 30 pipes & hopefully I'll have enough time for the gym.

Once I get some orders out & some cash in I wanna meet up with some of you Cali boredies.

kiwis are yummy! (the fruit! not the people!)

((i just realized i have never met a new zealander and base everything i know about them off of flight of the conchords.))

So I just moved, and it's taking my roommates and i forever to agree on an internet/cable? connection. but in the meantime i had to cancel my old service at my old place. there's no internet or unsecured connection we can get, so that pretty much sucks. BUT.

I called verizon because I forgot my login/password, dreading the conversation, but I actually got connected to competent people, and without asking, the guy let me have a month of free internet (same speed i had before) so i could test it out and see if I needed a faster one now that i'm living with more people. then they told me that if i wanted to renew the contract and just move my old connection over, they would let me keep last year's price of $19.99/month instead of this year's price for the same connection, which is $29.99. how great is that??