suprefan

Random Thoughts

7,324 posts in this topic

If anyone was sitting at home watching CNN all day, you would've seen me stumble up behind their reporter during a live shot, and quickly turn around.

That was awkward.

Speaking of New Zealanders.. my boyfriend is a grader for an undergrad math class, and the grad student that he works for is a kiwi named Ash Lightfoot. Isn't that the most hobbit sounding name ever?

in other news, my brain is completely fried. I have so much fucking homework all of the time. It's all because I'm taking 5 classes, one of which is worth 5 credit hours. I would only have to take the 5 credit hour class and 3 others if my orgo chem lab was 3 credit hours or more. Instead, it's 2 credit hours, with the coursework of a 3-5 credit hour class. On Monday I have 2 lab reports and 2 worksheets due for this stupid ass 2 credit hour class. Plus, on top my insane amount of homework, I have a job, volunteer with my chem frat, and work in a bio lab. I have absolutely zero free time. /rant

STS9 just put up their Red Rocks show for download. I need it to be midnight so I can get that, and the poster that comes along with it.

And then I need to set up a budget.

Do you ever leave home for a few days and you get shit shy? And when you are coming home, when you get 3 blocks away from the house, your stomach decides its going to turn itself inside out and push everything out, so you have to do that awkward hold it in walk?

omg someone help me

how the fuck do i get my new music i downloaded onto my ipod without deleting everything that's already on it??

everything that's already on it is from a different computer btw

^i think you have to open it on the computer as a free drive. unlock it by holding shift down as you connect it i think? then you can open your ipod as if it was just another drive and paste music there.

that's how i did it way back when at least...

omg someone help me

how the fuck do i get my new music i downloaded onto my ipod without deleting everything that's already on it??

everything that's already on it is from a different computer btw

Use a program like YamiPod to get all the music off your iPod, then import all of that into iTunes. Then restore your iPod and sync.

Do you ever leave home for a few days and you get shit shy? And when you are coming home, when you get 3 blocks away from the house, your stomach decides its going to turn itself inside out and push everything out, so you have to do that awkward hold it in walk?

YES! The travel shits is what I call them. Whenever I go somewhere I wont shit for a while... until I'm completely comfortable in that place. One time I took a trip to Arizona and I didn't shit the whole week... but when I got back... explosion. No joke.

fucking marriage talk. the hell, yo?

i love that my best friend's boyfriend is best friends with my man friend. however, they run off and talk about things and then refuse to tell us what they talk about. grrr!

I just went to 24 hour fitness. Stair Master for 30 minutes & cycling for another 30. I was feeling pukey after so I made a vegetable stirfry with Mahi Mahi fish, cubed marinated & cooked tofu with Kung Pao Sauce. Slammin' Good! Now off to pick up a quality single dark beer, hit the laundromat & attempt to go to bed by midnight.

your stomach has a built in GPS unit and it knows when home is near. I can't speak for everyone else, but I always prefer home field advantage when I poop.

Ugh, sis is being a bitch and got mad at me for even considering spending our bday with anyone other than her. Plans I had before fell through, but now I'm pretty determined to do anything with anyone other than her.

your stomach has a built in GPS unit and it knows when home is near. I can't speak for everyone else, but I always prefer home field advantage when I poop.

this is truth. i going into hibernation/camping mode anytime i'm away. you just have to expect that shiz....and what it coming when you get home...mentally prepare yourself...

I have no qualms with dropping lincoln logs in public restrooms. I'll poop in a gold plated ceramic toilet bowl and I'll poop in festering hole in the ground -- it's all fair game when you've got to plop a turd.