Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wtfchuck

Diablo III

167 posts in this topic

Hammerdins killed D2 for me - fucking hated them

Had everything by the time I quit. I think I played on and off for about 8 years...crazy. Great game. I remember getting griefed many times when I was a stupid 10 year old.

Can't wait till D3 - theboreds D3 group go. Monk looks the most appealing so far for me too - just looks like something different and the exploding palm is awesome.

Don't dig the witch doctor at all.

I just hope it comes out before the world ends.

I was going to roll a monk as well from what I've seen so far. His moves just look so bad ass right now.

Have they announced all the classes yet? I haven't really been keeping up with this game as much, because it's probably going to be so long till release, I don't wanna get my hype meter too high.

I hate how Blizzard announces a game and it takes 5 years for it to be released.

It doesn't even create anxiety, more like frustration and boredom with the minimal updates.

It's depressing to think that I'll probably be out of college and working a full time job when this is released. I'll feel weird playing video games when I'm trying to pay off a house and be an "adult".

It's depressing to think that I'll probably be out of college and working a full time job when this is released. I'll feel weird playing video games when I'm trying to pay off a house and be an "adult".

Making me feel old, hahah. It doesn't change much, I've been playing video games since I was little kid and they are still just as much fun as an "adult." Honestly, the only thing that feels different from college is the lack of free time. Everything else feels like the same, you just have money to actually buy cool shit (at least for me, I was broke as fuck all through college).

D3 is gonna rape. SC2 and the new WoW expansion will have to hold me over til its release.

And it is odd play video games all day sometimes now that I'm out of college and am supposedly an adult. Thank god I do video editing from home, and my gf leaves before I awake and doesnt get home til 6. Plenty of time to fuck around with SC2 and have no one to shame me.

Hahaha yeah I only feel weird when I'm playing call of duty and I realize my team is a bunch of 14 year olds. Makes me questions my life hahaha. GAME ON!

Every time I quit playing D2 I lose one of the seven discs needed to set it up, I've bought it twice in the past 2 years.

D3 looks pretty legit, stoked on it.

If you have your CD key and you register for battle.net you can download it as many times as you want.

I can't wait for Diablo III to come. I can't fathom the number of hours I spent playing 2.

Fucking horrible idea. Blizzard are such hypocrites - this is Kotick's doing. The difference now is that its sanctioned and EVERYONE will have the option to use real money to ruin the game. Before it was just limited to the die hards that knew of d2jsp, not every 13 year old with their mums credit card. Who is going to trade top tier items on the normal auction house now? Nobody. This could be a game breaker for me - not to mention the worst DRM ever...

I don't get what the big deal is with having to play online all the time? Anyone who continued playing this game after the storylol was over, played on closedbnet, which required online access anyway. How is that the worst DRM ever, when it was perfectly acceptable in Diablo2?

As for the auction house, there's nothing wrong with that. I don't get how it's going to ruin the game. Likely the PvP system is going to carry some kind of limitation, no purchase gear allowed, or they may have pvp specific gear, which is far more likely.

People are crying about this way more than they need to be. They see one person complain about it, so they do too.