Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wtfchuck

Diablo III

167 posts in this topic

Blizzard purposely keeps it closed to make the hype bigger. There are a lot of people who I think would burn themselves out on the beta and not play retail, this way they keep that from happening.

Blizzard purposely keeps it closed to make the hype bigger. There are a lot of people who I think would burn themselves out on the beta and not play retail, this way they keep that from happening.

I've been playing diablo II for 10 years. I don't think me burning out on its sequel is possible.

I've been playing diablo II for 10 years. I don't think me burning out on its sequel is possible.

maybe not for you or i, but there are many potential buyers that would burn out. it's more money for them to not let them play until they have to buy it

maybe not for you or i, but there are many potential buyers that would burn out. it's more money for them to not let them play until they have to buy it

I know silly, I'm just pointing out the fact that there is a fanbase that will buy the game and play it for at least 1000 hours no matter what.

Register your CD key on battle.net and download the OSX version from their site.

This.

Edited by elemen0

Tried to reinstall Diablo 2 but apparently it doesn't work on OSX. :(

Register your CD key on battle.net and download the OSX version from their site.

I tried this also, doesn't work for me. Need a classic OSX or something.

SPOILERS AHEAD, AND BEYOND THAT, HERE BE DRAGONS

Login screen!

2FeKk.jpg

Hurr durr, barbarian strong

ZPXB0.jpg

zombietiem

XvtCx.jpg

The barbarian uses a Fury Generation/Spend system. Basically, half of the abilities are free of cost (some have cooldowns) and they build Fury, which you can spend for bigger, badder abilities. I can't wait to see this one in PvP. Let the Mortal Kombat jokes begin.

xQ7p5.jpg

A longer cooldown ability that should make D2 fans quite happy:

sXHfK.jpg

Edited by Matthias

Rejoice, achievement whores. Rejoice.

yDvF1.jpg

Increase the size of your stash by spending gold. (that's what she said?)

Pjmbi.jpg

Already noticed some nice touches:

-The music is perfect.

-The voice acting is decent, and I've even heard some voice actors they used back in Diablo 1.

-No more clickclickclick on gold. Just walk over it, receive monies.

I played through the beta a month or so ago. It'll be a fun game but the beta is basically just a demo. It's a very small amount of content that you can plain with all 5 classes. It's a seemingly more linear and prettier version of diablo 2, which is a good thing.

Can't view the pictures!

Hmmm...I'm using Google Chrome as the browser, hosting from imgur...it should work(?).

I played through the beta a month or so ago. It'll be a fun game but the beta is basically just a demo. It's a very small amount of content that you can plain with all 5 classes. It's a seemingly more linear and prettier version of diablo 2, which is a good thing.

Yup, the feel is familiar. I'm enjoying how much movement and awareness the game requires right off the bat.