Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
suprefan

Concert (s)

320 posts in this topic

so how was it dogg? i tried to get tix

so fuckin' great! Brooks is a mad man on that drum kit!

then I saw Muse last night. I still haven't put my brain back together after it got blown last night.

Saw The Menzingers and Hot Water Music last night. I'm not too into La Dispute so I didn't catch their full set. The Menzingers are a great opener for this act. Hot Water music fucking sounded so great and awesome like they never took that hiatus. They did their cover of True Believers, which was great. Played Rooftops which was also fucking great. Definitely catch them this tour if you can.

Bought tickets to see Bonobo (full band) in April. Anybody ever see him with a full band before?? I'm pretty excited.

I haven't but it sounds like it will be awesome. It's probably akin to watching Tycho with a full band, especially since I recently found out that the guy who writes under that moniker tours with a live band as well.

I watched Mac DeMarco play last night in Santa Ana. It was a pretty wild show, as people were jumping on stage, dancing with the band, jumping off again and crowdsurfing throughout their performance. About midway through their final song, the entire stage was packed with fans.

They're a very high energy band and they like to see the crowd have a good time, no doubt. At one point they did this hilarious parodic mash-up medley, starting off with "Du hast" by Rammstein, segueing that into "Just One of Those Days" by Limp Bizkit, singing "Sherry Baby" over that, then switching over to an awesome rendition of the famous jazz number "Take Five" by The Dave Brubeck Quartet. The packed some more songs into the medley, but I can't recall their titles or anything.

All in all, It was a fun night.

Edited by Capricancerous

I saw Olafur Arnalds live last night at Le Poisson Rouge in NYC. Drove from MD to NYC just for the show. He played with Arnor Dan (the guy who sings on his latest record) and a 25 piece orchestra. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I think he's adorable, so I almost peed my pants when I met him after the show. it's a shame he didn't look up for the picture...

532339_10151405484593831_1540032256_n_zphttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/trebb/532339_10151405484593831_1540032256_n_zps3d81b222.jpg]

Edited by Vito

I'm taking my wife to Disney World for Valentine's day / our 8th anniversary, BUT we're going to see Queens of the Stone Age on our second night there. Been a fan since I was in high school school, but never seen them live. Really excited about it. 

Anyone a fan of Netsky and seen his live show? Won tickets to see him in LA tomorrow, but there's a local show (Kitten) I'm also interested in.