9,511 posts in this topic

I think Ibaka can be a good starting 5 eventually, but they need a real power forward. Jeff Green isn't gonna cut it.

Being that the Jets are destined to start 0-3 and kill my excitement for the football season, I think it's best that I turn my attentions to the NBA again. PRESEASON STARTS IN THREE WEEKS!!!

Nets 20 wins in 2011. GLOBAL TEAM!

celtics working out Adam Morrison.

lol.

(in before cassidy? dude's slippin')

I've known about it.

I've just chosen not to believe it.

Scal is our token white boy. Not Morrison.

Cassidy you didn't catch the Olympics gold medal game? Go watch it right now, especially the 4th quarter... Wade and Bryant carried USA together all by themselves.

Cassidy you didn't catch the Olympics gold medal game? Go watch it right now, especially the 4th quarter... Wade and Bryant carried USA together all by themselves.

That's what I heard in the rehashes by Simmons and LA's beat writer MCTen (his twitter page...he re-watched the game himself this summer out of boredom and insanely went over it on his twitter page)

I only watched a game or 2, but I heard the game was a classic...and they don't replay the game at all.

I was working the 11-7 AM shift that summer and was drained by the time the games came on.

If they come out with a DVD of the games, which they won't, I will buy them.

Great video. Barkley's pass is insane. Of course all of them are good, but that one in particular is just wow.

and here's Pau doing his best magic impression. best part of the video is really the highest rated comment, which is "There are very few things in this world more entertaining than black people gettin' rowdy." haha

ughhhh...Referees to call more technical fouls this year

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5609817

^man, there's going to be some really petty shit being called.

Yes, NBA players do whine too much...but a lot of it instinctive.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that the NBA has the most inconsistent refs from game-to-game and the most incompetent refs out of the major sports by a landslide.

whelp, Perk is fucked.

I hate this. I really, really do. The last thing this league needs is MORE technical fouls called....I thought they were calling too many to begin with.

It's like they're trying to turn the players in to emotionless robots. Pathetic.

While I agree that they're calling too many technicals, I am getting sick and tired of all the whining from every NBA player.

Maybe this will cut down on that shit.

those "multiple" picks better be from utah and charlotte. they're giving up virtually nothing.

Haha what? What are the Jazz getting that would require them to give up any picks.

Utah is giving up more than just AK as a player, they are giving up his contract too. 18 million in expiring dollars. That is a HUGE deal, more valuable than his on court abilities.

I fucking HATE this trade by the way. AK could have flourished now that Boozer was gone. We could have gotten so much more for him than we did.

Deron Williams is as good as gone from Utah if we keep making salary dumping trades. This is bullshit.

Hey Melo, say NO! This deal sucks for Utah. And i'm trying to figure out why Melo would say yes. He'll be going to a poopy team. No Derrick Favors and no Devin Harris.

The Warriors have the worst basketball jersey's I've ever seen. The road unis look like pajamas and the home ones look like an intramural team.

The late 90's Detroit Pistons didn't look this bad.