Supra

NFL 2010-11...and 12.

14,861 posts in this topic

News: Heading into Week 1 against the Browns, the Bucs offense appears to be riding heavily on the legs of Cadillac Williams, who was healthy through last season (211 carries, 823 yards) after surgeries to both knees. "(Williams) looks like he's ready for some good things," coach Raheem Morris said. Williams has never faced the Browns, but Cleveland ranked 28th in the NFL against the run last season, allowing 144.6 yards per game. They allowed 15 rushing touchdowns in 16 games.

Hope he finally gets things going this year, loved this kid.

Very excited.

Join my eliminator league on ESPN! You pick one team for any one week, but you can only pick a team once for the whole season (17 different teams). You can make all your picks at once, or week by week. Your choice.

http://games.espn.go.com/eliminator/en/frontpage

League Name: Alan's Survivor League

Password: gomez

Joined, thanks! Join my group too:

Group: RC Little Giants

Password: Robert9

Very excited.

Join my eliminator league on ESPN! You pick one team for any one week, but you can only pick a team once for the whole season (17 different teams). You can make all your picks at once, or week by week. Your choice.

http://games.espn.go.com/eliminator/en/frontpage

League Name: Alan's Survivor League

Password: gomez

I signed up for the heck of it. Should be fun.

TD Welker

5 plays

-pass to Welker

-nice rush by Fred Taylor

-pass to Aaron Hernandez (lots of YAC)

-another nice rush by Fred Taylor

-pass to Welker, got a few good blocks, dive into the end zone

Pats D looks dan-ger-ous (without Julian Edelman right now). Pats passing game is as versatile as you can possibly be without having a Chris Johnson come out of the backfield.

...just worried about their D.

Sports Pickle: Every time Tim Tebow gets a snap an angel gets its wings.

Man, Patriots are raping the Bengals right now.

Gary Guyton just INT'ed Carson Palmer for, like, a 50-yard INT return.

I knew I'd be right with Carson Palmer struggling.

But the Bengals D too? They've done an okay job covering Moss, Faulk + Welker, but it's not like it's been great...Moss dropped an easy catch that could have been 50 yards and Brady overthrew Moss on another. Faulk dropped 2 that could have gone for 1st downs (1 wasn't the most catchable ball though...and he got laid the fuck out by Jonathan Joseph).

Bengals aren't making the playoffs this year.

I heard word that Bob Sanders got injured...again.

Elbow injury, I guess.

I'd just throw in the towel on him if I were a Colts fan.

SPORTS PICKLE: Carson Palmer has thrown a TOUCHDOWN!!! (To the Patriots.)

Dave Lozo I like that Carson Palmer ran all the way down the field just to give a "good job" pat on the shoulder of Gary Guyton before he scored.

Bengals first 5 drives

PUNT

PUNT

FUMBLE

PUNT

INT

Sports Pickle: Jake Delhomme finally throws his first interception of the season. I was starting to store canned goods in my basement.

77-yard TD by Chris Johnson.

And here we...go

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NPm_9YWRKMA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NPm_9YWRKMA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Fucking A...how do we embed video clips?

Brandon fucking Tate for the KR TD

He got one in the preseason.

Our 2009 3rd round pick (tore his ACL at UNC and was one of 2 guys in the draft to test positive for marijuana)...so he played in, like, 1 game last season before they shut him down.

He or Edelman will be the Pats 3rd WR option..I'm content with either.

But Tate's a beast as a PR/KR.

Still, Bengals still seem to be stuck in the preseason.

So how much is this just the Bengals sucking ass?

YahooSportsNFL Whoa. Jay Cutler had 263 passing yards in the first half today. Hello, Mike Martz.

INJURY EXPERT: Max Starks can't put any weight on his ankle as he comes off. Not a good sign.

I picked the Steelers, I think, to win the Super Bowl over the Packers because I believe they'll get stronger when the season gets going...and because Roethlisberger is damn good and gives a shit this year. Even if he's a dick.

But out of any team that is a contender and has won (a) Super Bowl(s), they have by far the worst offensive line...any blow they take to their O-Line, you have to be worried about.