Supra

NFL 2010-11...and 12.

14,863 posts in this topic

^I like this show more than most, but Thad Castle=one of best characters on TV

My roommates, brother, and I might get a Thad Castle fathead along with our Hannah Montana fathead.

And again, this song is perfect for playing on Sundays during the NFL season

Anyways, go Packers.

I like Aaron Rodgers...and LOVE Charles Woodson (reason why I wore #2 for, like, 5 years when I played organized football)

Man, this Randy Moss postgame interview is just a trainwreck, however fair it is that he wants a contract.

He came to the podium, without any questions asked, just to go up there and say that he wants a contract.

He's 33 years old, 13 years in the league, and wants a new contract.

1. Wilfork (done)

2. Brady (done)

3. Gostkowski (done)

4. Mankins (tried to get a deal done today...Mankins apologized, talked about a deal, but they demanded he also issued a public apology, which Mankins felt was a slap in the face...they look really far apart...possible trade)

5. Moss (if at all)

6. Welker (yes, his contract is up the season after next)

They got some nice replacements for Moss already.

He's the 2nd best WR of all time, but he's already started to dip...and considering there might be a lockout and nobody knows what the cap will be like, there's a reason why the Pats have been hesitant with their guys (for fuck's sake, getting deals done for Brady + Wilfork was like pulling teeth...Wilfork even made public comments about how disgruntled he was when he was getting his deal done)

Mike Reiss: I walked into Randy Moss press conference a few minutes in. General thoughts: seemed like had a lot of things built up inside...Can't imagine that this will go over well with Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick and others. Overshadows opening win

I said 'oh shit' before he started talking.

You could tell he seemed disgruntled and that he had something he wanted to say...and you knew it was about his contract.

Godamn Falcons

Godamn Bengals

At least TO and Ocho can't complain much. They got passes thrown at them all game. The defense fucked it all up.

And lol @ that freakout vid.

On top of Weaver fucking his leg up, Kevin Kolb got his jaw dragged against the ground by a Clay Matthews hit (dude looks absolutely relentless and like a beast on the pursuit in this game)

Ryan Grant got his right leg caught underneath pretty badly.

Stewart Bradley got knocked out going into his teammate's thigh.

Tried getting up, made a couple dazed steps, and then fell back down.

It was a bit like Glen Davis getting knocked out by a Dwight Howard elbow in this year's Conference Finals.

Niners should have at least 14 points on the board. Ridiculous. And possibly even 21. Instead they are down 14-6. WTF. Get your shit together in the second half.

Texans DE Connor Barwin is out for the year with a fractured right ankle.

^huge blow...more to be announced as there were a couple bad injuries today.

I wanted Barwin for the Pats last year and thought he would improve greatly this year for the Texans.

I had the Texans JUST missing the playoffs...this doesn't help their case at all along with Ben Tate's injury.

Looks like Kolb's injury is not just a jaw injury...it's a concussion.

Like I said to my brother, I just imagine that whenever a QB gets hurt for the rest of his career, I wish they'd cut to a shot of him on the bench sitting down and when he turns over, there's a pitbull sitting next to him and they both turn to look at each other and pump each other's fists like Dean Portman and Fulton Reed in Mighty Ducks before they go into the game to wreck havoc.

Charles Woodson is such a BAMF at forcing fumbles.

Love watching him play.