Supra

NFL 2010-11...and 12.

14,866 posts in this topic

I'm refraining from posting this on my roommate's facebook wall.

If you get into arguments with him, he ALWAYS has to win, doesn't stop, and thinks that if he yells louder than you, he wins the argument.

Even after me our argument that LeBron would NEVER go to the Knicks, he's still arguing vehemently that it looked like he was going to the Knicks to this day...and that they're going to be a championship contender with Amare Stoudemire.

I laughed my ass off at Dustin Keller twice in 1 series (getting jacked up by Ray Lewis; going out of bounds before the 1st down to the end the game)

Yeah, shitty game, but I had fun laughing at Cromartie and Braylon.

ugh, and i thought the 49ers offense was horse shit. High five to the Jets for taking the crown.

in other news, i admire these shots of Kansas City fans still drinking profusely despite the downpour of rain. oh and <3 Antonio Gates and Jamaal Charles... FANTASY POINTS WOOOOOOO

Good night, Chargers!

Feeling solid about picking the Chiefs to win the division and the Chargers missing the playoffs.

I LOVED their draft this year.

Chiefs crowd is definitely amped up

Dodgerbolt, I demand you to explain this abomination....

(I don't really, I just couldn't help myself. And I'm pissed that I took the charger's D for this game.)

I talked myself into the Chiefs and the off chance that they might punk the Chargers on opening night (plus, Chargers always suck early)

The Chiefs' schedule (as well as the rest of the AFC West) is so weak.

If I learned anything form this game, it's that the Chargers need to sign Marcus McNeil ASAP. They had big time troubles protecting Rivers and getting the running game going consistently.

Don't be surprised that Ryan Mathews wasn't used in the fourth quarter though. I wouldn't trust a rookie in a mud/rain game near the end, especially after his early fumble. He'll be just fine in the future i bet.

If I learned anything from Mixhail, it's that he wasn't watching the tackles, and the problems protecting Rivers was straight up the middle of the line.

Actually, I didn't think the protection was that bad. I mean, I think they need to sign Marcus McNeil ASAP because Clary is way worse than he is and he's a good player, but that's not why they lost tonight.

The special teams were AWFUL. Should have downed the ball inside the 5 a couple of times, it went for touchbacks instead, let a ton of huge returns happen, gave Sproles nowhere to run....ugh. Scifres had 2 touchbacks ALL LAST YEAR, he had 3 tonight. Fail.

Rivers was fine, he made a ton of impressive throws, but didn't get it done on the goal to go at the end. That rain killed the Chargers offense. I don't know why they did that stupid run with Sproles on 2nd and goal when Mike Tolbert was destroying the Chiefs like 3 plays earlier.

I hate to say it because I thought the Chargers WR would be just fine, but VJ probably would have been the difference in that game. Floyd and Nanee didn't step it up the way I thought they would- Floyd especially.

And Ryan Mathews was largely disappointing. That fumble was killer. He wasn't bad aside from that, but he didn't do one special thing the rest of the night.

The Chargers will still win the division by more than 2 games, but come on Norv- this slow starting crap again? Why do I get sucked in every year?

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT- THEY PULL ME BACK IN.

I'll see you guys in week 9 when the Chargers stop being idiots again.

The protection was fine...didn't look like they missed McNeil at all. Dombrowski looked ok out there. I'm sure Rivers misses VJ but Naanee looked decent to me (5 catches 110 yards. A couple receivers dropped a couple catchable balls but that is to be expected in the rain.

The Chargers missed Kassim Osgood more than anybody. He's the guy that normally ends up downing those balls inside the 10 yard line. He would also make beastly tackles on special teams.

I agree that the Chargers probably will win the division by two games. I will still stick with what I said after the playoffs from last year. I am Randy Quaid's character from Major League.

Good point about the ball being wet. I was still disappointed Legedu dropped that 4th down throw....it was high though.

And DEFINITELY Osgood was missed. That guy was great to have around. Too bad he wasn't a very good receiver. You see he caught the winning TD this week though?

Good point about the ball being wet. I was still disappointed Legedu dropped that 4th down throw....it was high though.

And DEFINITELY Osgood was missed. That guy was great to have around. Too bad he wasn't a very good receiver. You see he caught the winning TD this week though?

I'm happy for Kassim. He really wanted a chance to be a receiver. He's probably the only former Charger that I'm rooting for.