Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Place Online to Buy Hats/Jerseys?

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Want to buy a couple Chargers hats, I seem to remember there being a thread on this before, thought you guys would be able to help me out.

Posted · Report post

I remember fansedge.com being a good source for hats

Posted · Report post

A lot of my favorite Astros hats have come from ebay and been cheap. I just keep searching for "Astros" & my size and things pop up in awesometown sometimes.

Posted · Report post

I buy my Lions hats on ebay.

I can give you a website for fake jerseys if you'd like. I've never gotten one off of there but a dude on my Detroit board swears by it.

Posted · Report post

You mean like a Barry Sanders Chargers jersey?

(just kidding, yeah sounds worth checking out!)

Posted · Report post

Hey, I thought ebay was just for rare pokeman cards and bapers tennis shoes.

Posted · Report post

I can give you a website for fake jerseys if you'd like. I've never gotten one off of there but a dude on my Detroit board swears by it.

i would love to know this site as well please.

Posted · Report post

thejerseyhouse.com

everything i've read about this site says scam. site is super sketchy looking anyway....you had success off it?

Posted · Report post

yeah, i bought a Blues jersey and two Cardinals jerseys. They are both legit, good quality. The catch is that they ship from china (or Canada, not sure) so apparently if they don't get through customs then you are out $40 on the jersey you purchased. But my friends and I have purchase multiple items from them and never had any problems.

Posted · Report post

http://jerseys.cheap...edy-jersey.html

An NFL jersey for 12 dollars?? What do you guys think? I'm super hesitant to give out my CC info to this place, but man....if that was legit.....sweet!!

It's $17 in cart and probably ~$40 by the time shipping is added from China, which is standard for these types of sites. There are a ton of these types of places hidden over the web and general feedback is "good enough to great" (I've seen people comparing them on forums). I've found sites with the new Nike jerseys... a bit curious about those since there were major changes.

Posted · Report post

I have ordered three jerseys off sites like this. They are knock off counterfeits that are plenty good enough. Most of the time you need to order 10 to get cheap shipping, and be patient. Sometimes it can take up to 6 weeks to get them.

If you go over it with a microscope you can find inconsistencies that prove they aren't "legit" but they look good enough. I have a Steve Atwater, John Stockton, and Tim Tebow jersey (hey it was only 10 bucks...)

Posted · Report post

I've bought some fake hockey jerseys from one of those Chinese sites before. It's about an extra $15 for shipping and a week to arrive. Quality wise...you can tell it's fake but only if you have an eye out for certain details.