Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mychael

Cyrax

28 posts in this topic

On November 22, 1997, thirteen-year-old Noah Wilson died when his friend Yancy stabbed him in the chest with a kitchen knife. The mother of Noah, Andrea Wilson, alleges that her son was stabbed to death because of his obsession with the Midway game Mortal Kombat. She alleges that Yancy S. was so obsessed with the game, that the child thought he was actually the character Cyrax. This character, Cyrax, used a finishing move in which the character grabs the opponent in a headlock and stabs the character's opponent in the chest. Wilson alleges that this is the maneuver in which Yancy S., killed her son. However, despite the character's other varieties of finishing moves, the character Cyrax does not actually perform this move at all.

cutout.png

cyrax.gifcyrax.gifcyrax.gifcyrax.gif

Edited by mychael

This character, Cyrax, used a finishing move in which the character grabs the opponent in a headlock and stabs the character's opponent in the chest.

However, despite the character's other varieties of finishing moves, the character Cyrax does not actually perform this move at all.

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Cyrax, the yellow cyborg ninja, was sitting down in the New York apartment he shared with his girlfriend Sonya Blade. He drank beer, his "fuel", as he watched whatever was on ESPN.

As soon as Cyrax was done chugging half of his beer down his mouth vent, Sonya Blade came up behind her boyfriend; and for the most part, she looked horrible. Her eyes were blackened and she had some bruises on cheek from the beating Cyrax had given her back in Edenia.

"Cyrax, we need to talk," Sonya told her robotic boyfriend.

"Shut up, bitch," Cyrax cursed his lover in his robotic tone. "I'm trying to watch TV."

Sonya growled at her boyfriend's disrespect. Cyrax hardly called her by her name; he usually used the words "bitch", "whore", "slut", and "woman" to address her and she was sick of it.

Sonya decided to take a stand for once by taking the remote and muting the TV.

"I am not a bitch and I will not shut up!" Sonya yelled. She would regret it because Cyrax shot out of his seat with all his rage.

"I thought I told you to shut your bitch mouth up!" Cyrax took his half empty beer bottle and slapped Sonya's face with it; shattering it and cutting her face. The force of the strike sent Sonya flying into a wall and after she hit it, she slid down the wall and lay down on her back in pain.

The pain didn't end there as Cyrax ran up to Sonya and began kicking her in the stomach.

"Get the fuck up. Get the fuck up!" Cyrax demanded as Sonya curled up in a ball to protect herself. Cyrax then grabbed Sonya by the shirt and threw her into a bookshelf. Cyrax then ran over to it and pushed the bookshelf onto Sonya's damaged body.

Deciding that she hasn't learned her lesson of never pissing him off, Cyrax lifted the bookshelf off Sonya and stood her up on her weak legs; and then roundhouse kicked her into the kitchen.

Running in after her, Cyrax grabbed Sonya by the collar of her shirt and opened the cabinet that held the drinking glasses. He grabbed one of the glasses and smashed it over her head. He grabbed another glass but stopped to look at it.

"Not the 'Star Wars' glass," Cyrax said as he put the glass back on the counter. He reached for another glass but did the same. "And definitely not 'The Terminator' glass."

Cyrax grabbed a couple fancy looking wine glasses and smashed them over Sonya's face. He continued the absurd abuse with some expensive china plates that Sonya's grandmother had left her in her will.

Unfortunately for Sonya, this wasn't the first time in their relationship that Cyrax had gone nuts with his abusive behavior.

I'm pretty sure mychael just took a story from his own life and replaced "mychael" with "Cyrax" and "my girlfriend" with "Sonya Blade".

But that's just me I mean i dunno!