Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
suprefan

College Football

842 posts in this topic

Mallet doesnt suck, the defense of Bama just had his number at the end of the game. So much for Texas having the best run defense, they shall get slaughtered next week against Oklahoma is they do the same again. DeMarco Murray is a beast. So who is ready for an upset on Boise State tonight?

Today sucks. Congrats UCLA.... that's three freaking straight against us. What is it with you guys and beating Texas?

Hopefully Texas can find something in them to win one of the next two games. 3-3 is looking like a real possibility.

you obviously didn't see the way OU played today. If shitty offenses like Utah State and Cincinnati can get almost 500 total yards against us im curious as to what Texas' mediocre one can do.

either way, i was a turnover away from drinking myself into oblivion tonight just to forget the way they played.

you obviously didn't see the way OU played today. If shitty offenses like Utah State and Cincinnati can get almost 500 total yards against us im curious as to what Texas' mediocre one can do.

either way, i was a turnover away from drinking myself into oblivion tonight just to forget the way they played.

This will be the first Red River Rivalry game in 6 years that I absolutely do not think we win.

Our offense isn't mediocre, it's really bad. We have nothing to hang our hat on. Air Force, Florida State and Cincinatti could all very well have better offenses

I still think the defense is good, they were just on the field way too long because the offense had so many 3 and outs.

Oklahoma 27

Texas 13

Unless a miracle happens this week.

Did Denard ever come back in? I turned it off after the Taint TD.

No, Forcier and Gardner were both doing too well to risk getting Denard injuried (which in turn makes RichRod unemployed)

gr. stupid psu

Put in a good effort, even though your band is a bunch of dicks. Tried to keep playing overtop the Blue Band.

Penn State's red zone offense was just sad.

Anyways, bring on Iowa. Once again, I have no expectations, but this time its personal. God damn Hawkeyes. God damn Kinnick Stadium. And god damn the fact that they will show the field goal that gave me nightmares without a doubt during the game next week.

Holy shit, was not expecting that. I'm not sure how we won with only 27 passing yards but I'll take it. A ton of turnovers that I'm used to UCLA making helped a lot. At least I know I haven't been completely delusional after I've been saying that this team will be contending for a title in a season or two. Great win.

w00t going to the USC - Washington game Saturday. First real challenge for the Trojans. It should be a close game and I can't really pick who wins. Jake Locker ain't clutch at all and is allergic to winning. But the Trojans have not looked that impressive so far all season. Still though, I'm leaning towards a USC win since Barkley has matured alot already... but I could easily be jynxing it.

Whatever the case may be, i'm getting schmammered at the big ol' tailgate on campus wooooo!

BYU sucks themselves.

Taken out of context this is even more true.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=302740328

Utah State Aggies demolished them today. It was fucking awesome. We used to be TERRRRRRRIBLE at football, like absolute worst D1 team in the country terrible. Our coach Gary Anderson was the former Defensive Coordinator for the Utes and he has us moving in a very positive direction. We might be a respectable program in the near future. For right now, we are average, but that got us a win over BYU, so that was worth it.

We rushed the field, I know we beat a shitty team, but it was the first time we beat BYU since 1993, I was 8. So fuck yeah I am rushing the field.

While on the field I talked shit to their WR #10 Luigi. I Tried to give him a high five when he was walking off the field, and he shook his head at me so I patted him on the shoulder pad and said "maybe next time."

I am lucky I didn't get LeGarrett Blount-ed.

God damn that was probably the best USU sports moment I have experienced.

Fuck BYU

hey alex MSU looks pretty fucking good! Congrats!

We're going to get our asses whooped next week!

I hope OSU drops in the polls, they looked pretty silly against a very mediocre Illini team

Indiana didn't look too bad today.

My friend's dad loves the Big 10 and said he wouldn't have been surprised had Indiana beaten Michigan, because they're not that bad.

I'm pretty surprised how good Northwestern is this season too...Persa's playing really well.

Indiana didn't look too bad today.

My friend's dad loves the Big 10 and said he wouldn't have been surprised had Indiana beaten Michigan, because they're not that bad.

I'm pretty surprised how good Northwestern is this season too...Persa's playing really well.

Word. I think Chappell is going to do well in the NFL.

Its always the worst weekend for me.

Because I love both schools equally.

Pretty stoked about this game.

I think MSU is much better team

but I really want to see if Denard is all that against a real defense

I think it will come down to Greg Jones spying Denard, and seeing if that is successful. MSU's defensive line is pretty mediocre so they would need great LB play to contain Denard. I think a ton of points are going to be scored from both sides.

PS I think Michigan wins in a shootout. Game @ home and Denard is putting up video game numbers right now, so if he's merely very good they should win. Maybe MSU's defense steps up though. I just don't see it unless Jones plays out of his mind.