Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mychael

the probability and logistics of a spaghetti hoagie

27 posts in this topic

i don't mean to keep making food related threads, but this is something i've been wondering about for awhile now.

how possible would a spaghetti hoagie be? would you eat it? i know i would. this is how i see it coming together:

hoagie bun, add spaghetti sauce (i feel like it has to be meat sauce, just to give it a consistency that would keep it from soaking into the bread entirely), add spaghetti noodles (angel hair only, no fancy noodle variations), top with parmesan cheese, toast finish product (? not too long)

this hoagie should only be served as a 6", not a whole, as a whole spaghetti hoagie would undoubtedly put you into a carbohydrate coma (or just a regular coma)

so, food connoisseurs, tell me; is a spaghetti hoagie not only intriguing, but creatable?

alternatively, list other food items that seem like they should exist, yet do not.

yeah, we have some snooty food thread where people jerk each other off about what endangered fish they had for dinner at whatever exclusive resort they went to with their girlfriends parents. this is way better than that.

also, WHERE IS THAT PICTURE FROM. that is what i want.