The Deadly Rhythm

BioShock: Infinite

53 posts in this topic

Not entirely related, but if any of you are near NYC check out Sleep No More. It's the closest you can get to being in Rapture when the shit hits the fan. If you enjoyed the atmosphere of the first game, you'll dig the aesthetic they've set up. 

Man I still think about this game. There are only so many games that get me heavily invested to the point where I get some nostalgic feeling of actually 'missing' the city (like legit watching the scene where you emerge from the clouds made me nostalgic and wanted me to go back to that horrible racist place). The only another I can think of is GTA4 and Liberty City.

Goddamn work of art and definitely in my top 5 of all time.

Going to jump into the Burial at Sea games when I get some free time.

Hmmm...then you might be interested in checking out a few of the developers (now on their own teams) that used to be part of Irrational Games. 

Day for Night Games first game "The Black Glove" looks promising.  Check out this video below and you can see the art style is pulled from Bioshock.  The kickstarter is a long way from making it but the game looks promising.  You can get the game for $20 bucks.   https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theblackglove/the-black-glove

Molasses Flood is making "The Flame in the Flood."  Supposed to be a bit like "Don't Starve."  The music in the first trailer sounds awesome!  This kickstarter has already been funded.  You can get the game for $15 bucks. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/molassesflood/the-flame-in-the-flood

Edited by Breath of Water