Guest David Gomez

Advice on Girls thread

1,897 posts in this topic

http://youtu.be/SIYLD5iAJOE

NFSW: Features dying children who are so hungry they don't have enough energy to cry, they just heave.

Despite their best efforts, thousands of the kids shown in this video did not make it a couple of months since the filming. 

Some of the the things they found in the deatch camps correlated with a lot of the stuff the SS was doing in Europe, like taking pictures and documenting the different types of torture inflicted in each victim and keeping a record of all the fucked up things that went down, to me these are almost warnings to history.

Edited by Savitri

I'm not a phone person, but I am talking to someone frequently who I'd like to date at some point. She's phenomenal. The only problem is the whole phone call thing. Now, I don't dislike talking to her. In fact, for her, I'm cool with it. The issue is that every time we speak, I feel like I'm the only one driving the conversation. As in, if I didn't broach some subject or topic, there would just be dead silence on the other end. So the phone calls end up being this kind of chore, albeit a fun one at times. Anybody else ever deal with this? I feel like I have to fucking do research before I speak to her because at the end of a long day, sometimes I don't want to do ALL the talking!

Not really. So that song's OK? It's the lyrics that concern me mainly. Whatever, overthinking/probably won't even try it. 

Signed,

The Less Funny, More Neurotic, Latino, Woody Allen

If the make out session is really going well than the lyrics shouldn't even matter because you two will be focused too much on each other.

You should play House of Cards instead.

Fun fact: during sex before, "Rape Me" by Nirvana has come on. Barely even noticed. Soooo I probably wouldn't plan out a makeout playlist and think that she'll take it as an intentional lyrical move of yours.

Hey guise, this girl that friendzoned me invited me to her party. I'm not sure if I should go? As much as it sucks because I felt really compatible with her, I would like to just do my own thing and find a new group of people to hang with in the city and I feel like this might be a good opportunity.

We did fool around too.

So she literally said we should just be friends or you're getting those vibes? I typically try not to fuck my friends and not invite guys who I've shut down to parties I host soooo... Are you sure you're picking up on this correctly?

Obviously if you feel like you're gonna be pining for her while you're there, or have delusions of somehow reconnecting with her at the party, don't go. I know tempting that is though.

I would go on the side that's not going to the party. Maybe just show her that you don't really want or need to be friends and that may cause her to think otherwise about putting you in the friend zone? Just a guess.

If it was me in your shoes, I know I wouldn't want to go. I mean, WHAT IF there's another dude there that is into her and she's slightly more into him and giving this dude more of her attention. If it was me, that would bug the shit out of me and prevent me from meeting new people. Plus, if you do go there to meet new people that means it's people that she knows too and if you hang out with them you may be hanging out with her also.

In the end, you're a grown man and can do whatever the fuck you want.

heavy shit

it feels like i'll never have a relationship, or even fuck, anyone i'm truly attracted to.

Edited by t-sauce