Guest David Gomez

Advice on Girls thread

1,897 posts in this topic

Dude.  It seems like all you do on this message board is either pity yourself or disagree with the majority and purport to be the sole unbiased voice of reason.  Both are annoying.  Most of your posts have little to do with the context of the thread and are creepily self-centered.  If your posts are any indication of how you act in real life, I'm not surprised you're single.  Worry more about your attitude and less about fucking a 10.

Okay okay okay....I thought about posting this for a few hours now...just started dating a girl and she had told me about her ex cheating on her the majority of the time they were together...then, randomly, she posted a pic of him in a facebook chat I was having with her...I thought he was quite ugly, even if I wasn't dating this girl...I said so, however, she stated, he had a great body....now, I've made jokes on my blog about my ridiculous beer belly and she's agreed with what I said and once said she was a bit disappointed in how my body looked...how should I feel about this whole thing? Honestly

My friend was just telling me a story about how his ex-something-rather's mom decided to stop putting out until her husband started to lose weight. I guess he had a prominent beer belly. Supposedly it worked and he lost some pounds. Heh heh

Okay okay okay....I thought about posting this for a few hours now...just started dating a girl and she had told me about her ex cheating on her the majority of the time they were together...then, randomly, she posted a pic of him in a facebook chat I was having with her...I thought he was quite ugly, even if I wasn't dating this girl...I said so, however, she stated, he had a great body....now, I've made jokes on my blog about my ridiculous beer belly and she's agreed with what I said and once said she was a bit disappointed in how my body looked...how should I feel about this whole thing? Honestly

Be confident in who you are... you can't change her past, but you can change your body (if you want to). As long as you are confident with yourself I wouldn't dwell on it... that sucks, though!

Wow Atila, I expected you to say something else, like "Quit whining and lose some weight, fatty!" Haha

That's what I was expecting from everybody here, hence my trepidation in posting.

It couldn't hurt (much) to do some exercise, man. I've become a bit pear shaped lately in my torso area and I'm not digging it at all. I'm going to start running in the early mornings or late evenings very soon.

Well, I mean it's kinda fucked up that she told you that but on the other hand, at least she feels comfortable enough to tell you. She must like you. Don't sweat it too hard but DO make the changes if you want to.

i r too dumb to embed a video. :( WAHHHH.

What are you gonna make me do? Whack a guy, off a guy, whack off a guy cuz I'm married!

Edited by he thea

Hey guise, this girl that friendzoned me invited me to her party. I'm not sure if I should go? As much as it sucks because I felt really compatible with her, I would like to just do my own thing and find a new group of people to hang with in the city and I feel like this might be a good opportunity.

We did fool around too.

I ended up deleting her off of facebook and then after that disabled my account since I was tired of Facebook anyways.

I also don't follow her on instagram. 

I don't know if this is immature or not but I just don't want to interact with her.

i r too dumb to embed a video. :( WAHHHH.

What are you gonna make me do? Whack a guy, off a guy, whack off a guy cuz I'm married!

YOU'RE MARRIED?!!!??????! 

Hey guise, this girl that friendzoned me invited me to her party. I'm not sure if I should go? As much as it sucks because I felt really compatible with her, I would like to just do my own thing and find a new group of people to hang with in the city and I feel like this might be a good opportunity.

We did fool around too.

I ended up deleting her off of facebook and then after that disabled my account since I was tired of Facebook anyways.

I also don't follow her on instagram. 

I don't know if this is immature or not but I just don't want to interact with her.

You defriended her on Facebook cause she didn't want to be your girlfriend and then you ask if that's immature?

So, this is like pure honesty...I'm madly in love with the IDEA of my first love (who I haven;t talked to in like 7 years) but whose picture on facebook makes me instantly pine for her.   I got a GF these days (whom I've talked about recently on here) and I've had GFs since but if she EVER exposed interest in me, I'd drop everything....Anyone else have these feelings for a first love?

Yes, it's not going to work out, she definitely does NOT feel the same way. You will absolutely never believe a single word of that single word of that first sentence but it is absolutely 100% true.

Such is life.

das how we has such smooth feet like baby bottom!

I can honestly say I go out of my way to never touch anyone's feet, sooooooooo I never would have guessed it.

That article (in Chris Traeger style) LITERALLY described my entire thought process upon seeing those in lady showers.

Ugh, I hate feet, I would never expect anyone to touch mine (and they don't even need a pumice stone) - I just get lucky. No back rubs would be a deal breaker though.