Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DK.

!!! FANTASY BASEBALL <<<WOO 6 MONTH PARTY>>> 2013 !!!

71 posts in this topic

OK, you guys talked me into it- offers out for CarGo and Fielder right now.  If neither of those bite I'll just stick with him I think.

Man I'm scared of Cano and a possible suspension.

I will never ever ever touch V dubb again.  That guy can go to fantasy hell.

Is Lorenzo Cain still around?  Lucas Duda is hitting bombs and walking like a mother, so he'll get you a couple categories even though is .avg is trash.

Also,

V-Mart is pissing me off.

Alex, I also think Will Venable on SD and Michael Saunders on SEA are going to have better seasons than V dubb the rest of the way (those are two guys available in my league still)

Oh, I'd also rather roll with Alfonso Soriano too.

Is he a FA?  You could try it for now... the last time he had a significant season was in 2010 (he was 31) and he'd been on an "every other year" track prior (2008, 2006, 2004) which is why I've never trusted him.  Who knows, though... maybe he's using A-Rod's locker.  

I don't know if this is going to affect him or not, but isn't Granderson coming back soon?

He DHed with Granderson in LF last night.  I think we are going to try to use Wells when he's at home for now and see how it goes.  We have Eaton ready to come off the DL at the end of the month anyways.

I just added a 3rd Astro to my fantasy lineup.  #nobodycaresbutDK

Whoa..... who do you have??

Jason Castro and Robbie Grossman have been killing it this past month and I have Altuve.  I'm also about to take over 1st place for the first time all year!  (thank you Miguel Cabrera, no thanks to Jason Heyward)

I love Grossman!  He was born in San Diego but grew up in Houston and told his parents when he was super young that he wanted to play for the Astros... Luckily for him they got him in the Wandy exchange.  

LJ Hoes could be helpful to anyone looking for BA, Runs & SB down the stretch.  He doesn't have any power, but he'll be hitting near the top of the lineup and should be playing every day.  I'm hoping he's the next Tony Gwynn... lolz.  Here's an interesting write-up on how he may be under-appreciated: http://www.crawfishboxes.com/2013/8/1/4577546/astros-sabermetrics-l-j-hoes

Brett Oberholtzer has been really good as a SP.  He goes tomorrow against the White Sox.

Brett Oberholtzer has been really good as a SP. 

CGSO today... 4 hits.  I hope he was helping your fantasy team!

Dang, I could have used him.  I needed strikeouts so I went with Alex Wood, who has been awesome lately- that blew up in my face.  Went from 1st to 3rd this week and Miggy got hurt.  What a disaster.  Oh and I had Ivan Nova on the bench with a CG SHO earlier in the week.

1 week left, playing the guy in front of me for 2nd so I can get that bye!