Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cassidy

Hannibal

103 posts in this topic

Meh, I'm not really a fan of Ellen Page, Lee Pace could have been good as Buffalo Bill though. 

After reading Fuller's interview on Sepinwall's site, it doesn't sound like there is really much hope for any continuation of the show.  At least it went out on a high note, lots of ambiguity but enough closure to keep me happy at least.

Those closing 10 minutes were completely perfect. Super badass fight scene, featuring Hannibal and Will murdering together; the oddly endearing and romantic hug and fall; and Gillian Anderson's heaving boobage, all ready to eat her own leg. Seriously can't think of a better ending. Which is even more awesome because I thought the episode was kinda weaksauce leading up to it (the way they let Hannibal escape was super convoluted and dumb). 

I am content with the show not coming back (it did get tiring to watch at points this season), but I would be stoked if it did return. I really wanna see the Silence of the Lambs play out, but I think that would be season 5, not 4.