Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cassidy

DK's JJ Watt Day-By-Day Thread

35 posts in this topic

No, I am thinking of Matt Schaub, I remember when his ear got bit off we got quite a few shots of him sans helmet and I thought he was bald not just buzzed. He gains some QB cred not being bald. Can't be a bald leader of men. I mean, I guess you could be, but the odds are against you.

This is the hit that took part of his ear off -- he just keeps it really closely Schaved because his hair line is terrible...

ย 

20120925__joe-mays~p1.jpg

ย 

Perhaps you prefer Chia Schaub...

ย 

51pXUMM1ucL._SY300_.jpg

JJ says he spent much of the day today watching videos for his JJForADay contest -- hanging out, working out, eating, etc. without any media or anyone else (because that's seriously how he rolls). ย This girl will spend all day with him next Monday, and he also says others who entered will be subject to random acts of kindness all season long. ย It just flies right under the radar.

I would love to hang + work out + all day... doing personal strength/health training is like a dream goal of mine. Literally, just spending full days maximizing perfecting my body and how my body feels - one of my goals.

ย 

One of the reasons I am jealous of elite athletes and sports figures isn't for most of the money/fame/etc - it's for having someone stretching you before games and massaging you after.

I would love to hang + work out + all day... doing personal strength/health training is like a dream goal of mine. Literally, just spending full days maximizing perfecting my body and how my body feels - one of my goals.

ย 

One of the reasons I am jealous of elite athletes and sports figures isn't for most of the money/fame/etc - it's for having someone stretching you before games and massaging you after.

its only gay if he massages you after he stretches you.

JJ says he spent much of the day today watching videos for his JJForADay contest -- hanging out, working out, eating, etc. without any media or anyone else (because that's seriously how he rolls). ย This girl will spend all day with him next Monday, and he also says others who entered will be subject to random acts of kindness all season long. ย It just flies right under the radar.

I like how he does things like calls hospitals to see if he can visit just because he wants to do good things in the community. ย Too bad more athletes aren't like that.