wtfchuck

StarCraft II

118 posts in this topic

Waitttt did Blizzard release their dota yet?!!? Or are you playing the fan made ones?

Haha! I can understand your excitement about this, I'm fucking pumped for the Blizzard release. But no, I'm just playing DOTA-SOTIS right now. Version 3.0 should be coming out soon, hopefully with some balance issues addressed. Rory's molotov is ridiculously OPed right now.

The Blizzard one could easily destroy the starcraft fan base kinda like WC3. I shit load of people stilled played WC3 online, but more people bought it just to play DoTa. Kind of funny haha. I'm gonna start playing again so yeah if anyone wants to play add me. Streakor ID:103

anyone wanna sell me a copy? if i download a cracked version off torrent would i be able to play it on bnet?

Ill sell you my bnet account with sc2 for 30 paypal.

Got back into playing this lately. I've finally started playing ranked matches after playing only with my friends and vs AI.

I'm not very good. I'm not terrible, but I suck at playing with crappy teammates. And hoooooooooly fuck, I've been stuck with some incompetent teammates. I had a really strong game going as Protoss, and 2 of them fucking quit out simultaneously for no reason, leaving me vs 3 opponents of mixed races. I was ragin, for sure.

I will next time I get on, but be forewarned... You're probably a lot better than me and I'm gonna bring you down :)

I'm certainly open to constructive criticism/advice, though.

I'm really into Starcraft 2 again. DustyC and I had some great hour long 2v2 battles the other day. Haha all of our games came down to full map control, full upgrades, and out mining the other teams EXCEPT when we got raped by some kid with crazy infestor macro. Every zerg player I go against is using spanishiwa's build like a mother fucker. I need to work on a 6 rax to counter that shit.

I was awful at 1v1 when I came back, but my last 2-3 games were insane. I played at such an insane level, hopefully I can keep that pace up.

Everyone go to youtube and search for 'When Cheese Fails' by LifesAGlitch.

Shoutcast series by 2 guys who get gameplays submitted of cheesers failing.

fucking hilarious

Everyone go to youtube and search for 'When Cheese Fails' by LifesAGlitch.

Shoutcast series by 2 guys who get gameplays submitted of cheesers failing.

fucking hilarious

Starting watching these the other day. I've never played SC before and they were still hilarious. Convinced me to buy the game when my exams end.

I wonder how many new units will be added to multiplayer, I hope a ton! It would be pretty boring if only 2-3 were added to each race, but I could definitely see that happening with balance issues.

im betting 2-3 per race for balance issues. if you recall they cut out a ton of units for multiplayer from the single player game for just that reason