wtfchuck

StarCraft II

118 posts in this topic

Really got into Starcraft 2 again. I played like 150 solo games this season in about 2 weeks time. It's been a lot of fun, but still I often find myself not wanting to play if I'm a little bit tired because everyone that solo ladders is so good these days. Anyone else still playing?

MarineKingPrime just won MLG Winter Arena. FUCK YES, he deserved that shit. Pretty cool too because he grew up learning from Boxer and he just bunker rushed DRG exactly like Boxer used to in the finals of tournaments. So dope.

FUCKING ROBO, BUY IT. I WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING. I NEED A FRIEND PLEASE.

Edit: Aspiration, what's your name on there?

Edited by Random Encounter

haha...I'm downloading the demo or whatever, then I'll probably just upgrade to the full thing

haha...I'm downloading the demo or whatever, then I'll probably just upgrade to the full thing

I'll play with you guys sometime. I was pretty good at one point, I'm just platinum level now though since I never play anymore.

Let me buy a new graphics card first, I have a Nvidia GeForce 520 (it came with the pc) and it runs this game kinda choppy unless its on the lowest settings

yea, get a better vid card, then. but don't take too long fucker, because the next one comes out within the next year (or, knowing blizzard, the next 2 years)

haha, I can afford it now...but I'm trying to be good and save for a car instead of nerdy things.

haha, what? My car died months ago and I still spend all my money on nerdy things

Haha because I'm over getting dropped off at work by my parents and never having a ride anywhere. It's driving me nuts

I'll have this game this weekend and I can't wait.  It's been almost four years since I've played a video game of any kind so I'm probably going to get punked in multiplayer for a good while.  I didn't play the first SC that much but I geeked out pretty hard for WC3:TFT for a little while after graduating high school and got pretty damn good.