wtfchuck

StarCraft II

118 posts in this topic

wouldn't mind kicking your ass a bit...i mean...teaching you some multiplayer stuff...

Haha. I have a buddy who plays who's pretty good. Give me a week of losing to him and then I'll play you. I have no idea how to look people up in Battlenet at the moment, but I'll check back in and post my user ID.

Been playing this sporadically over the past week as Terran.  Getting my ass handed to me every single game because my micro is terrible and my macro is easily interrupted.  I watched a few replays by MVP...Jesus Christ.  It's insane how good people are at this game. 

Alright, user name is: BlackCloud.  Let's play!

Do any of you guys play 2v2?  That's mostly what I'm doing at this point.  My WC3 has carried over pretty well; after less than a week of playing I'm 1st place in Silver League. 

Edited by chase

I'm taking a break from this game until HOTS comes out. Finally got Diamond 2's, 3's, 4's all in the same season. Have yet to play a 1v1 cause I'm afraid I'll ruin it.

By that do you mean 2v2, 3v3, 4v4?

This last week I played my way into platinum 1s, 2s and 3s using variations of a marine/tank/medivac ~9:00 timing push, which isn't working for me anymore.  What are some good websites for builds/replays?  In 2v2 especially I'm getting dominated.