Charles

LeVeon Bell

Demariyus Thomas

Bowe

J. Graham

J.Thomas

Tams D

J. Tucker

My league is not PPR, otherwise yeah...definitely Bush. Still torn. Bush has derped a couple games though...possibly due to them somewhat splitting carries with Joique Bell. That's the other thing...Joique steals all the goal line carries and TDs.

I think Reggie is kind of pissed lately though, a pissed Reggie Bush is a good Reggie Bush.  Reggie's rushes were 17 to Joique's 9 and Reggie's TD was from 14 yards out (it isn't usually guaranteed that Bell gets the goal line work).  Bush also doubled Bell in the targets department.  I wouldn't overthink Bell's role too much in your analysis.  Still, it's a tough decision!  Hope I helped a little.

I was so sad to wake up to Megatron questionable and MJD starting.  Rolled with Spiller instead of Todman, kept Megatron in.  I think I'm going to lose.

Oh Hai guys I won :D

I also won $450 in another and got 2nd in another because Peyton Manning owned me, but hey I got another $100 for that. Pretty damn good year if i do say so myself :D :D :D

I'm in a 12 team league and I feel like my team is unreasonably good.

QB - Matt Stafford

RB - Jamaal Charles

RB - Ray Rice

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Jordy Nelson

WR - Andre Johnson

TE - Dennis Pitta/Antonio Gates

RB/WR - Torrey Smith

RB/WR - Kelvin Benjamin

D/ST - Seattle

That is a pretty stacked team for a 12 team league.

So are we (theboreds.com lulz) not doing fantasy this year?

That's some weak ass shit. I have Alshon Jeffery in the 14th!

That is a pretty stacked team for a 12 team league.

So are we (theboreds.com lulz) not doing fantasy this year?

That's some weak ass shit. I have Alshon Jeffery in the 14th!

replacements.jpg

Nahhh... and I think I might still have Emmanuel Sanders so lol.  I'm not sure that I could even find everyone in that league before and Mike brought it up in late July because he wanted to play another league that pays instead.  There aren't replacements around.  And it was July.

Yeah Phil (in response to rep points), I'm really thin at RB.  My only other RB is Chris Ivory.

Every round after Jamaal Charles I had to choose between an average running back or a much better Wide Receiver.  Several guys in my league kept drafting running backs even when they needed other pieces because they thought they could use them in trades.

I figured I'd rather have Jordy Nelson and Julio Jones than Ryan Matthews or CJ Spiller (who went right after those picks).

Think I'll be alright with Charles, Stafford, Nelson and Julio pretty much guaranteeing points every week.

Also, the whole draft went to shit because two brothers in the league tried a trade that everyone vetoed because we weren't clear on trades during the draft.

I tried to help out afterward by making it a three team deal.  I would have given up Jordy Nelson and Kelvin Benjamin for Ryan Matthews and Cordarrelle Patterson.  I thought the three team deal helped all parties involved but one guy backed out.

The whole league is angry now and it got really weird.  Too much drinking.

8 Person league keeper league. IDP's instead of defense. My team is stacked. I will probably play Julian Edelman week one. I just need to think about who I should take out. My WR's are fantastic. 

QB: Phillip Rivers

WR: Brandon Marshall

WR: Jordy Nelson

WR: Larry Fitzgerald

RB: Alfred Morris

RB: Giovani Bernard

TE:Julius Thomas

FLEX: Cordarrelle Patterson

K: Dan Bailey

IDPs

D: Paul Posluszny

DB: Earl Thomas