Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DK.

2013 Fantasy Football

293 posts in this topic

The draft time isn't changing. ย I just presented the case that it really couldn't. ย Y'all can relax. ย 7pm PDT on Labor Day.

ย 

My god this is complicated. So I don't have a 2nd round pick and have 2 in the 4th eh. Interesting. At least I have AJ Green, that's pretty good 2nd round value right there.

ย 

That's from your trade last season where you swapped a 2nd for a 4th with fellside to get Matt Forte. ย It carried over automatically, thankfully...ย 

Oh and if you guys want to, right now you could trade keepers or draft spots through me (not the league). ย I can control that. ย Just remember that we have an 18 man roster so the numbers have to be even. ย For example, Mixhail wants Adrian Peterson because he has to win so he offer looks like this...

ย 

Mixhail United sends...

1st round pick (9th overall)

AJ Green (3rd)

one of his 4th round picks

ย 

The Arian Race sends...

Adrian Peterson (3rd)

10th

18thย 

ย 

Or you could like offer someone your 2nd & 3rd round picks for their 1st & 18th.

Edited by DK.

Question: So I'm looking at the Draft Picks and I'm trying to figure out if I'm reading this wrong or if we aren't doing a regular SNAKE Draft. Because why else does DK get to draft first in every round?

ย 

ย 

edit: ooooo never mind, the correct link to see the order is DRAFT RESULTS.ย 

ย 

ย 

To view the draft order, along with the slotted keepers, follow Draft Central -> Draft Results or this linkย http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/2013/f1/24443/draftresultsย  (If you see someone who isn't yours, please LMK.)

ย 
Edited by Mixhail

Question: So I'm looking at the Draft Picks and I'm trying to figure out if I'm reading this wrong or if we aren't doing a regular SNAKE Draft. Because why else does DK get to draft first in every round?

ย 

ย 

SHENANIGANS

Can't be trusted.

Here is the draft order for everyone's highly-visual reference:

ย 

1. Broke White Trash
  2. A Gronk's Tale
  3. Token Blackmon
  4. Suh Girls 1 Cup
  5. Aaron's Got a Gun
  6. fellside mouzone
  7. Steve Harvey
  8. The Bear
  9. Mixhail United
  10. Philthy FullOnRapist
  11. The Arian Race
  12. Dustin's BMW

1-8 are reverse regular season standings, 9-12 are reverse postseason finish... just like the NFL. ย This benefits you, Mike, because your team got owned in the playoffs.

I know, but I doubt anything good falls to me at 9 that justifies me not getting to pick again for 33 picks. If I get a QB in the 1st, I am fucked at running back (especially since most good ones have already been kept). But if I pick an RB at 9 I'm not gonna get that good of one anyway and won't find a legit QB at all I bet. Didn't help that Dickhead Suh Girls 1 Cup (Alex?) kept 2 QBs too.

Also my mind got blown that Lamar Miller isn't a rookie this year and that someone drafted him last year (and kept him). I swear I never heard of him until this offseason.ย 

You can trade for one of my QBs if you'd like.

ย 

Who knew trading a second round pick for a guy who you can't keep wouldn't work out?

Because I didn't think this keeper draft would actually happen or I'd just quit the league like a dick if I got an offer for another money league. Duh.

^ which you needed because I just looked at your team from last season and holy hell was it depressingly bad at the end. Now you're set.

I know, but I doubt anything good falls to me at 9 that justifies me not getting to pick again for 33 picks. If I get a QB in the 1st, I am fucked at running back (especially since most good ones have already been kept). But if I pick an RB at 9 I'm not gonna get that good of one anyway and won't find a legit QB at all I bet. Didn't help that Dickhead Suh Girls 1 Cup (Alex?) kept 2 QBs too.

You need to take a defense in the 1st.

Did an in-person 10-team draft yesterday... 0.5 PPR. ย I had the #8 pick...

ย 

Evry Lil Step I Tate

QB: Matthew Stafford (7)

RB: Arian Foster (1)

RB: Jamaal Charles (2)

WR/RB: Darren Sproles (5)

WR: Larry Fitzgerald (4)

WR: Dewayne Bowe (6)

WR/TE: Kenbrell Thompkins (12)

TE: Jimmy Graham (3)

K: Blair Walsh (15)

DST: St Louis (17)

ย 

Bench

Russell Wilson

Ben Tate

Andre Brown

Christine Michael

Golden Tate

Josh Gordon

Jordan Cameron

If only there was a way you could find out that information, like if DK was nice he would make a league for us where information is available and I could look at the previous draft, or even this years draft order to see if there were 18 rounds (again)...

Damn you Daniel, damn you and your fascist confidential league! Don't make me go all wikileaks on you

10 team league, I picked 6th, no ppr, one rb/wr flex

1.(6)Ray Rice(Bal - RB)

2.(15)A.J. Green(Cin - WR)

3.(26)Randall Cobb(GB - WR)

4.(35)DeMarco Murray(Dal - RB)

5.(46)Dwayne Bowe(KC - WR)

6.(55)Robert Griffin III(Was - QB)*

7.(66)Steve Smith(Car - WR)

8.(75)Houston(Hou - DEF)**

9.(86)DeAngelo Williams(Car - RB)

10.(95)Kyle Rudolph(Min - TE)

11.(106)Anquan Boldin(SF - WR)

12.(115)Tavon Austin(StL - WR)

13.(126)Christine Michael(Sea - RB)

14.(135)Sebastian Janikowski(Oak - K)

15.(146)Justin Blackmon(Jax - WR)

*So I really didn't wanna go qb here, but there was a run on QB's early; only him, Stafford, and Eli were left of the top 10ish and 2 other guys didnt have a qb, as someone took 2 in the first 6 rounds

**Again I could have waited but San Fran's D went in the 6th, Chicago, Arizona, and Seattle in the 7th, and the pick before me was the Bengals D.

Thinking about dropping Blackmon or Michael to pick up a back up TE or QB, but feel trading for Eli or Stafford would be easier at this point as only Jay "Don't Caaare!" Cutler is left, other than Geno Smith, EJ Manual, Sam Bradford, Josh Freeman & other studs.

Also Percy Harvin is available but I'm not sure if I should grab him to stash

Edit: dropped Michael and grabbed Harvin to stay on my bench for a while.

Edited by haverchuck

Sheeeeeeeeeeyit... when DST go that early, I say fuck it and just stream all season. ย Keep Blackmon. ย You can start 3 RBs?