Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DK.

2013 Fantasy Football

293 posts in this topic

lol you wanted to drop Blackmon (who will be back sooner and absolutely dominate) so you could end up picking up Percy Harvin (who won't play til November at the earliest)? Hilarious. 

by the way guys: JULIUS THOMAS!!!!

I like Blackmon and all, but it's still Blaine Gabbert, plus I'm more than ok at WR until Harvin gets back anyway

Unfortunately the Texans don't play the Glitter Kitties for the first time until week 12 this year, so yeah... probably Gabbert until Thanksgiving. 

Good, i hope you and DK cannibalize each other in your division and I can just keep on doing my thang with no running backs.

I tied 136-136 in my 14 team league all because Arian Foster (who I was playing) couldn't get 4 more yards to get to 60 total. Never been so happy to tie in my life.

Got offered Jordan Cameron for Steve Smith, straight up. Think I might take it too cause I have Dwayne Bowe, A.J. Green, Randall Cobb, Anquan Boldin, Tavon Austin, Justin Blackmon, and Percy Harvin while I only have Kyle Rudolph at TE...

My team just died in 2 two days in that 14 team league where I talked about the tie.

- Shane Vereen: done after one amazing game

- Danny Amendola: Mr. Glass yet again

- Isaac Redman: sucks dick.

- Da'rell Scott: picked him up, read that he immediately injured his knee at practice today

- Justin Blackmon: still on suspension

And of course there's no one to pick up because again, there's 14 teams. Hopefully Brandon Bolden turns into Corey Dillon circa 2004 or something?

I hope we can have some decent trade action this year and not just a bunch of people trying to shit on each other with outrageous trade proposals.

^ I'll pull something off, just you watch!

Looks like I'm gonna be in 1st place after this week (because AJ Green and Antonio Brown will go off tonight). And AC Slater's team already shat the bed. MY PLAN IS COMING TOGETHER PERFECTLY!!!

How was I lower on waiver priority than DK? Fuck that shit. Dude's made more roster moves and is doing better in the standings. Knew I should've gone $10 for that scrub instead, haha.

How was I lower on waiver priority than DK? Fuck that shit. Dude's made more roster moves and is doing better in the standings. Knew I should've gone $10 for that scrub instead, haha.

I would check with your commissioner.  It sounds like corruption.

Who were you trying to scoop?  I think waiver order starts out as reverse draft order.  I don't think I've made any waiver claims until last night, just FAs, which don't bump you.  And I think waiver priority only separates you where cash money doesn't.  You've gotta pay extra to play fresh.

In my other league, someone dropped David Wilson to get Jay Cutler. They're currently offering me Cutler and Fred Jackson (before it was Cutty and the Law Firm) for Ray Rice. It's such an offensive trade offer that I wanna pick David Wilson up off the waivers. All I have to drop though is DeAngelo Williams, Justin Blackmon, Anquan Boldin, or Percy Harvin. Help! I'm leaning towards Blackmon or just not picking up Wilson, but I just wanna be a dick to this guy

Lets do a three way trade from multiple leagues. I'll give you my Ray Rice and David Wilson for your Ray Rice, his Fred Jackson and some other player that will fumble way my points. We put Cutler on a IR (purely fantasy)  and that kid can sit and think about where his life went wrong.