Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mychael

please put all of your info here

35 posts in this topic

i'm not making one of those "this place is dead" threads, but this place has definitely been slow lately, and i have a feeling that it may just be gone one day without warning.  or with a warning that i've ignored.  either way, we should have all of our "contact" info in one place, in case it all does disappear and we want to talk to someone but have no way of finding them.  i would hope that even people who just lurk, or people who haven't posted in weeks/months/years will post just once so we can have some bit of MEMORY of who we all were at one point.  i've been on this board for 10+ years now, some have been much longer, LET'S NOT JUST DISAPPEAR.  also, i don't have a facebook, and probably never will, so let's just do this please.  some of you are ok. 

you can put any amount of info you want, i will compile everything into a nice a tidy .txt file so you can save it to your computer hard disk forever and ever.

suggestions for info: email, facebook, phone number, twitter, instagram, any other internet thing, be nuts and put your address who cares

this is mine

email: mychaelsmith @ gmail (dot) com

twitter: @myyychael

luv u

email: refused [at] gmail dot com (and I'm usually on gchat, at least in the background, all day at work)

twitter: @blaxicopurress

instagram: thesuicidefile

XBOX live (360): SlothFac3Killa

PSN (PS4): blaxicoPurress

FWIW - I'm not sure it is connected (I can't think of anything else that I did differently) but after I put my twitter name here I got hacked.

Facebook: Miguelito Sabador Gigante Guzman. Pretty sure I'm friends with a good amount of you on there, but I'm missing some key ones (Fantasy Players like DK and Phil).

Twitter: @Mixhail

Reddit: Mixhail (i have 0 friends and barely any comments on there though)

Instagram: Mixhail139 (just follow this, somehow Instagram became better than Facebook and made me look like an idiot for talking shit about it being purchased for a Billion dollars in the first place)

Anyway, i still visit this place daily when I'm at work, so I'll be sticking around these parts til the bitter end. Just like Idris Elba in Prometheus,Bluto in Animal House or Dally in The Outsiders.

FWIW - I'm not sure it is connected (I can't think of anything else that I did differently) but after I put my twitter name here I got hacked.

Well shit, now i'm paranoid that Amazon Prime bots are lurking on the Boreds and stealing our personal info. 

Twatter: PhilJokes

Instagram: PhilHaverchuck

Phil Maynard is my real name for facebook

I don't care to post any more info than that

Edited by haverchuck

Matt Sullivan of fb.  Common name I know, especially in Boston, but I am friends with Marty (Cassidy), Phil and Adam so you should be able to narrow me down

inventivedemented on reddit don't post much

msbrtn at gmail

mjsul1 on tweet

email: refused [at] gmail dot com (and I'm usually on gchat, at least in the background, all day at work)

instagram: thesuicidelife

instagram: thesuicidelife

u wish