Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cassidy

Fargo

34 posts in this topic

How is this show getting better every single god damn episode. At some point there is a ceiling right? I was a big fan of season 1, but somehow season 2 has topped it already. This is the clear best show on tv.

yeah, this is killer.
I think this is Nick Offerman episode where he got to deliver...and he said it was his favorite performance/day he has had acting (even over other shit) but we'll see. It was great.

I've always thought Bokeem looks like Chappelle...but this is just awesome.

'Banshee' is a similar show that had an AWESOME standoff scene that escalated, um, way further than this did. But both are awesome.
Nobody on this board watches that show but if they did, they would realize it's the shit. I'd say 'Banshee', 'Game of Thrones', 'Fargo' are going down as the best shows I enjoy the most and are appointment drama shows when they are on each week that are delivering each week in some way.

this fucking show, you guys
I'm so glad I just purchased a 60'' 4K TV...because this looks so much better than my 28'' TV I was watching shit on.

Loved the flying saucer and Kirsten Dunst's reaction to it: "It's just a flying saucer, Ed"... Laughed hard at that one.
Yeah, this is fucking wild/enjoyable.

Edited by Cassidy

Ewan McGregor is going to play two brothers, but not twins.

Emmit Stussy is the Parking Lot King of Minnesota. A handsome, self-made, real estate mogul and family man, he sees himself as an American success story. His slightly younger brother, on the other hand, is more of a cautionary tale. Balding and pot-bellied, Ray is the kind of guy who peaked in high school. Now a parole officer, he has a huge chip on his shoulder about the hand he’s been dealt, and he blames Emmit for his misfortunes.

http://deadline.com/2016/05/ewan-mcgregor-cast-lead-fargo-fx-1201760430/

I love this show and season 2 of Better Call Saul and season 2 of Fear The Walking Dead makes me realize how hard and rare it is to make a great show two years in a row. I've got high expectations for this show moving forward, Ewan McGregor is a fucking amazing casting choice.