Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Random Encounter

You're...you're still here

24 posts in this topic

I'm just trying to win the last man standing contest at this point. Kinda like that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia dance contest episode.

^ I'm hoping that if I stick around til the series finale of this place, I can learn all the Boreds secrets, like what the fuck Suprefan really does, who Blackstar is, and whatever the fuck your signature is from (i still have no clue, must be some Midwest indie movie).

Also you fuckers should just post on the Boreds facebook group page more. I've been in the Reddit Coachella one for the last 2 months and its been endlessly entertaining. I'm sure the 131 of you in the Group can post quality shit everyday.

I miss being able to make jokes and photoshop stupid shit, but I can nerd out here about tv shows that I can't anywhere else. But let's be honest. This is the last leg. Ignition isn't gonna pay for any costs, and I'm still surprised some of you guys were nice enough to front some money last time. I just don't see any of you doing that again though. I'm hoping Thrice release another album before that happens.

I miss being able to make jokes and photoshop stupid shit, but I can nerd out here about tv shows that I can't anywhere else. But let's be honest. This is the last leg. Ignition isn't gonna pay for any costs, and I'm still surprised some of you guys were nice enough to front some money last time. I just don't see any of you doing that again though. I'm hoping Thrice release another album before that happens.

The URL is expiring in two months, and our server is running out of time too. That said about a year ago I used 50 of the remaining boreds fund dollars to buy a vps server........ and never fucking set it up and it expires in May... So I kind of stole that money. So now I plan on putting 50 bucks back in and try again. The big problem now is asmallorange hosting has ignitionnight.com url but bluehost has theboreds.com so I need to transfer the site, and then transfer the url which I might not know how to do.

So now I plan on putting 50 bucks back in and try again. The big problem now is asmallorange hosting has ignitionnight.com url but bluehost has theboreds.com so I need to transfer the site, and then transfer the url which I might not know how to do.

Have you tried GUI Interface using Visual Basic to track down the IP Address?

I'll still come here after this site doesn't exist.

Like, I'll know it doesn't exist at all anymore,

and yet I'll still type in "theboreds.com" a bunch

No way am I letting Mixhail out bored me.

Moving to a new site would be awesome, because then it might not take 5 hours to load a page after I click on it.

For reals though, everytime I visit a new city, i have to hit you guys up. I want you guys and gals to make a commitment to that because its an easy way to get along with folks you don't really know.

I said it in the other thread, but if anyone's in Austin for Austin City Limits, lets hang. Everyone who has met me knows im generous in buying and making you drink alot of drinks so that's how we shall bond forever.

Also Phil let me know when a good time to visit Toronto is. They don't have any awesome festival as far as i know just yet, though I do know that my friend Devin has lived there for a while and says good things about that place.

/wrote all this after drinking a bunch... still think its a good idea

^ Woah you're a mod? 

Can we all be mods now? I've always wanted to edit or delete one of the super LSD twins posts.

^ Woah you're a mod? 

Can we all be mods now? I've always wanted to edit or delete one of the super LSD twins posts.

That's how I got my mod privileges taken away :(

Y'all just mad because LSD gave us increased creativity and opened a pathway towards enlightenment slash a more purposeful existence, in contrast with your lame ass frat boy antics.

Y'all just mad because LSD gave us increased creativity and opened a pathway towards enlightenment slash a more purposeful existence, in contrast with your lame ass frat boy antics.

Never read anything more true...and I'm sad someone didn't transfer my review of Chalet Girl form the reddit page to here...and no, I'm not going to do it myself

what if all i do with my brahs is take LSD?

what if all i do with my brahs is take LSD?

To be fair, this is a totally valid question. After all taking LSD was only associated with increased creativity and intellegince when people like Aldous Huxley and other intellectuals were taking it. A lot can be said about people who take LSD and pretend to be more enlightened because a mechanism in their brain triggers new functions of thought and create spiritual experiences similar to those revealed in the Bible and in the hermetic writings, but psychedelic culture has degraded into a consumption of image in the New Age, and it is silly to think that one that takes psychedelics HAS TO BE new age, in reality the self does not need to identify with a subcultural group per se in order to be exposed to new ideas, those new ideas could be found already in classical philosophy and through the study of standard methods of thinking (except in the case where one argues evangelical christianity to be 'normal').