Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oceanic

Geoff Rickly Joins Lostprophets

10 posts in this topic

this is great news, now i can tell people about how i pooped on the same toilet as geoff from lostprophets instead of just geoff from thursday!!

Well this is indeed interesting because I was a big lostprophets fan in the early days thanks to a friend in the UK. ย It should be promising to have those musicians with a vocalist who still has something to say.

So the band (I really hope) had no idea about the fact that he liked to rape babiesย 

but I find it hard to believe the band had no idea that the sicko liked underage girls

good for Geoff for not caring about that I guess? I wouldn't be able to work with 'em

then again, I listen to "Ignition (remix)" every now and then so who am I to say shit?

someone posted this on FB and I had to share

ย 

skip to about 6:10 and tell me dudes in the band didn't know he liked them young...

I mean, yeah, that's a bit flimsy, but with the fact that they toured together for years

seems so fucked up. and I've always hated this band (and Geoff's voice), so fuck it

Edited by haverchuck

ย 

I dig it... Geoff doesn't scream or push his voice on any of the half dozen or so songs I've heard so far which is fantastic because I can't stand him when he does. ย There's like a 30 Seconds to Lostprophets vibe with the band and Depeche Mode/Duran Duran influence on vocals.ย 

ย 

Edited by DK.

I'm sure this will draw ample criticism from all 3 of you, but I thought pretty cool nonetheless since the album has been in heavy rotation for me this year...