Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andriulli25

So I just recently started work after 2 years mediating and shrooming solo

50 posts in this topic

Since January I got my self together and made some long term and short term goals. I focused real hard and got myself a cush union gig washing dishes thats real easy and pays high. I also rent out 3 rooms in my house and that covers the bills and all my groceries etc. 

It's been really interesting entering back into the work environment after literally exploring the canals of inner space for almost 3 years. I'm sure there has to be some other integrated-multiple-personality types like me who had similar experiences here. What's it been like? 

"So I recently got this new gig, I basically pick up trash for like 4 hours a day and get paid $60k. Pretty cool considering I've just been losing my shit on mad drugs for the last 3 years... I sold both my Ferrari's and rented out two of my properties so I didn't have to work that entire time. It was fun... anyone have a similar experience?"

I only make 10 an hour. But i have a set schedule every week and can get as close to 40 hours a week as I want when I close since I'm the last one out the kitchen Don't go crazy thinking I am making 1000 a week lol. I just am very comfortable and have about 1000$ a month to either save or spend as I want. It's what a lot of people my age (25) can have with a normal adult job, but me being a grown man child doesn't like the whole thing.

I am really capable too but like I just can't stand it. I kinda would give up anything in life NOT to work some ridiculous random adult job like everyone I know making as much as me :/

Im not ashamed but like it's a knock on my lifestyle for "average" people especially girls at this age. I also can't imagine what kinda girl would want to be with a dishwasher as well? I used to be with pretty girls often, especially when I was living in Europe. At work the girls are the type of girls I would have no problem with, but theres a stigma with me being the lowest position and people are shocked I dress nice (this has nothing to do with my money now that I am working, I have had the same 20 or so button down shirts for like 4-6 years) and cut my own hair and talk polite. Every other dish washer these people know are from Camden (worst city in America) or hispanic and not typically educated or wise enough to almost not be pretentious (almost).

Idk man. I just feel like drugs can be really beneficial transformative tools if used properly and with intent.. and the patient doesn't succumb to the nihilism of the come down period. but if you even use the drugs to prepare yourself for getting off them you can get new coping mechanisms so even that tail leads back to the mouth. 

anyone here ever read any Robert Anton Wilson?

lol!!!! who is this clown

aw come on man thats not nice dont be like that man.

where you at now in life? i am just starting to get some space to think about what to do with mine without being worried all the time or hungry

highly interested in your life leading up to the point where you own a home and can rent it out while not working for 2+ years

dad was in prison since i was 4. mom was fucked up. lived basically alone with various cousins etc in a big house my whole life with summer or winters occasionally with my mom at our familys house. otherwise i was just a fucking loner doing my thang from a young age operating the washing machine making eggos.

starting drinking/smoking/drugs in 6th grade. by 8th grade i took a straight edge break until summer after Jr year in high school.

graduated high school in 2007 with the school and township dropping terroristic threats charges 

moved from a very wealthy suburb to Philadelphia for 8 months, was making great money frauding the Wakovia Center's VIP box ice cream sundae cart and selling beats

saved that fraud/illegal beat money (i didn't own a lot of the samples etc nor did i ever copyright anything) and moved to Italy in 2008. 

denmark 2009-2011 where i was getting paid to go to school. i was in the local newspaper pretty often for being a local celebrity (total alcoholic in a place that celebrated alcoholism; think Bert Kreischer's The Machine story from Russia). 

in denmark i was engaged for a year to a beautiful estonian model. then a buddy from home hung himself and i couldnt make it back home for him. my girl was real supportive and i left her and denmark behind me.

came home. my mom had finally got off 40 years of drug addiction and couldnt walk from tons of damage to her thighs from dope and what not (putting tons of stomach weight on legs in folded positions she couldn't feel were asleep etc etc). i hated her until then and hadnt talked to her for years but i decided to kick everyone out her house and help her out.

my dog, Sarge, a dalmation...my dalmation was the man...well anyways I got him when I was in 5th grade. Im 25 and just put him down this past February. He waited a long time for me to come back, and no one had cut his nails in about 2 years or taken care of his fleas. He had no hair below the waist, and could barely walk from his nails. Our last year together I spent an hour for every minute I wasted not being the best brother for my boy Sarge. And that really helped me drop the hate for my mom and start loving her. And then my dad. And now I am saving up money to visit him and my grand parents next august. And this monday I am taking my disabled mom shopping! online! lol. I plug in my big flat screen in her room and hook my pc up to it like when I put movies on for her in HD, but were gonna go through all my favorite websites and buy her a whole bunch of birthday presents she wants.

I am really sincere about getting my fucking life together and being a good person. I know this part might sound boring to you but if you ever want some good stories feel free to ask about any part of that history 

There is a dish washing union?

LMAO! this was a good one.

no in restaurants, hotels, travel boats, sports centers, you name it can have unions for their employees. 

What is your union comprised of?  All kitchen staff?  I honestly didn't know that was unionized. 

There is a dish washing union?

LMAO! this was a good one.

no in restaurants, hotels, travel boats, sports centers, you name it can have unions for their employees. 

What is your union comprised of?  All kitchen staff?  I honestly didn't know that was unionized. 

The entire hotel and restaurant in the walking distance are all under 1 union

To answer your new question about "drugs", the way I explain pyschadelics, and specifically, mushrooms, to people who have never taken them is:

Our brain is like balloon... it continually gets filled little by little from stress, real life crap, problems, overthinking, overworking, bullshit, etc...

When you do mushrooms in a controlled or comfortable environment, with the right people, and outdoors... it's like releasing all that tension and build-up in the brain/balloon. It deflates all the crap out, it cleanses the mind, and it feels almost like a detox or exercise for the mind and brain. This can be done 1-2x a year.

I started taking mushrooms for the first time when I was 18 or 19... I took it about 2-3x a year ever year for the next 3-4 years... I felt I grew a lot as a person from those experiences... After about 22, I started doing them once a year at Coachella and although I didn't do it this year at Coachella, I did it just last week and had such a great time with one of my best friends.  I am very in touch with spirituality, very in touch with people, very easy to read people and their body language and their feelings, and easily able to communicate with almost anyone. I don't know how much of that is just my naturally awesome personality and how much of it came from additional growth by doing mushrooms, but I've always had AMAZING experiences on mushrooms.

There have been studies done that have actually shown that mushroom usage, in a small dosage, in a controlled environment, for a "normal person" (aka no past abuse, no significant life changing problems, etc), have DRAMATICALLY improved peoples lives and happiness.

I'm not some weirdo, if you met me in real life, you would never guess I've done mushrooms 15-25x.

Reintegration issues? Sounds like you spent too much time losing it, no offense. Mushroom trips are more of an experience and a release than an intense, lose-your-shit-forever-and-fall-off-the-grid type of thing for me. I use it to actually deal more effectively with real life's bullshit. Even when I was young, I was still going to college and working part time... now, I work 50+ hrs a week running a high-end jewelry store and if I'm not working, I'm probably playing soccer. I'm a super normal person, I just love doing mushrooms, acid, and partying in general. I love the connection I have with the earth when I'm trippin. But that's as far as I go with that.

It has nothing to do with "losing my shit" or however you were wording it kinda borderline rude. I guess you never experienced ego death or anything because it's pretty hard to take a 9-5 serious when you become truly one with your nervous system and sensory perception, and take that knowledge back as wisdom to be retained in a clear mind.

One time I shroomed solo after work and it was so beautiful that I got confident enough to not go back to a shitty and evil job cold calling old people for donations and preying on their weaknesses for commission. I didn't spent 8 months in the danger zone to have that thought. That was one night of booms and regular meditation before and after it throughout the week. I don't know why you couldn't just say you werent familiar with what I asked you? Then to make this huge claim with next to no data to substantiate it. 

Some people can't reintergrate into society after just getting fired or dumped let alone a spirit quest and purposefully distancing myself from any popularity and social image I had going around my home town since I got back from Europe.

Anyways I forgive you but that was lame, and offered nothing to discuss except me son'ing you

Perfect example I am cool with everybody from work, chill with a few people, and got 2 close friends I get into shit with in 2 months. The managers love me and I am trusted with keys (the first dish washer, everybody jokes about it saying im a snitch or something to get in good with the chefs and bar managers lol). I am a normal person with ups and downs man why you gotta be a douche when I just like complimented you.

wow dude, don't take it so personally, I'm kind of just a dick, it's all for jokes, though. I'll buy you a beer if I ever meet you and we can talk about the time I found absolute truth and perfect euphoria tripping salvia.

But I mean things are just drastically different for me. Like I don't have any of my past normal behavior towards women. I don't really lust after or pine over any girl no matter what interactions we might have or even if I know I can get the pussy. I don't really get depressed for long periods like I did for most of my life, like I lost 700$ when I dropped my wallet on a pay day like a moron. It hurt but by the end of work that night I was just prepping myself mentally for 2 weeks without pocket money or savings.