Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cassidy

Black Mirror

13 posts in this topic

show is available on Netflix right now (first 2 seasons-6 episodes total combined)

heard great things about this show and that it's very TWILIGHT ZONE-y.

Watched first season (3 episodes). 3rd and last one is the best. I think that's the one that Robert Downey Jr wants to adapt into a movie....will finish other 3 later this week

I've watched the first three episodes now and I think I liked the first 2 episodes more than "The Entire History of You." They're all fantastic, but "The National Anthem" blew me away...I didn't know quite what to expect and the surprise of how compelling and dark it was caught me off guard and it felt like I was watching something really fresh and cutting edge on TV (well, originally from TV,) for the first time in awhile.

All caught up. Christmas Special was my favorite episode. Just blew my mind. Also love 2,3, and 4. I find it interesting that everyone has a different opinion on their favorite episodes.

I want to see that episode real bad...but no DirecTV so damn you. I'll happily buy that episode.

any word on upcoming episodes? I mean, WTF?

Holy fuck bump. The new season is absolutely amazing so far (four episodes in). Not only San Junipero probably the best episode of Black Mirror I've seen so far (and gives me a lot I want to talk about...) but it scratches that 80s itch so damn hard.

Fuck yeah.

I'm 2 episodes in, digging it.  Looking forward to the rest. I saw Adam on Facebook liked the 3rd since it was a callback to 'White Bear' or some shit. We'll see.

Heard this season got mixed reviews? Whatever. I've liked it mostly so far.

Yeah, 'San Junipero' is definitely the best episode of the new series.
Episodes 3 & the last one I really liked (wish the last episode would turn into a 2-person detective show with the 2 female leads)...Wyatt Russell is amazing in 'Playtest'.