Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mixhail

Coachella 2015

60 posts in this topic

I've seen reports from across the spectrum that Drake was embarrassingly bad...and that clip isn't helping. I legitimately dig that song but it sounds like karaoke thru an iPod.....

I mean, if you didn't like or know much about Drake before, you probably didn't like him much more after, and were just surprised that he had so many hit songs (he played like 27). I dug him, but he did play too much slow stuff. And the Madonna thing was stupid, but i guess they had to do some sort of stunt to get everyone talking again. I just thought it was weird because she was the only guest star. I figured he'd bring a whole bunch.

Eh maybe Weekend 2 will switch things up and feature more celebrity guests. I saw Zach De La Rocha at Run the Jewels, Empire of the Sun for Axwell ^ Ingrosso, and Jennifer Hudson during Gorgon City, but that was it. I heard Paul McCartney was there watching Steely Dan, but he never came out for anyone.

Edited by Mixhail

Way more people showed up for things, but you wouldnt know cause I mean, you only saw 5 acts all weekend? And Theres plenty of webcast footage now, so my hd vid isnt needed as badly for anything anymore. Ohotos next week after Weekend 2. Also, Sir Mix A Lot, John Beaver and Tokimonsta added to Weekend 2.

Haim with Jenny Lewis and Hozier.

Bryan Ferry with Todd Terje 

Marina And The Diamonds with Clean Bandit

Penguin Prison with RAC.

The USC Marching Band, Shy Girls and Young Summer with Odesza.

Dragonnette came out with Martin Solveig. 

Ezra Koenig ( of vampire weekend ) with SBTRKT

Lol.

Well, Kanye decided to go and steal the show, which was totally fine by me. His 10 mins on stage Saturday night ( plus a few mins on sunday with stromae ) pretty much outshined Drake. Pictures soon, just sorting through a lot. So, whose ready for next year? Most of you will say ''its gonna suck and i wont go back''. But thats how it goes every year now. Presale probably in a month again fyi.

I had a great time. Took my dad, lol. Possibly my favorite year yet. I wish I lived in a world where St. Vincent could headline because she is a bad bitch.