Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
prince zachary

Strawberry Girls - Volcano Worship [2015]

16 posts in this topic

i cant believe this place still exists. i half expected that after typing and submitting the url "theboreds.com" into my browser, it would give me a dead page. that being said, it's cool that its not. not sure how many people are still around here these days, but you guys were a big part of my bratty teen years. im still a loser that makes music and we just put out a new video. we're about to head out on a big tour with my old band, so it should be fun. you guys should come hang out if we come near. ill post the dates below the video if i can figure out how

Nov 13 Hawthorne Theatre Portland, OR
Nov 14 The Crocodile Seattle, WA
Nov 16 Marquis Theater Denver, CO
Nov 17 Rock Island Live Wichita, KS
Nov 18 New Daisy Theatre Memphis, TN
Nov 19 Bogart’s Cincinnati, OH
Nov 20 Portage Theater Chicago, IL
Nov 21 Emerson Theater Indianapolis, IN
Nov 22 Park Street Saloon Columbus, OH
Nov 23 St. Andrew’s Hall Detroit, MI
Nov 24 House Of Blues Cleveland, OH
Nov 25 Montage Music Hall Rochester, NY
Nov 27 Revolution Amityville, NY
Nov 28 The Chance Poughkeepsie, NY
Nov 29 The Palladium Worcester, MA
Nov 30 Union Transfer Philadelphia, PA
Dec 01 Tremont Music Hall Charlotte, NC
Dec 02 Masquerade Atlanta, GA
Dec 03 Venue 578 Orlando, FL
Dec 04 Culture Room Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dec 05 The Orpheum Tampa, FL
Dec 07 Scout Bar Houston, TX
Dec 08 Bomb Factory Dallas, TX
Dec 09 The Mohawk Austin, TX
Dec 11 Nile Theatre Mesa, AZ
Dec 12 The Observatory North Park San Diego, CA
Dec 13 The Observatory Santa Ana, CA
Dec 14 The Roxy Los Angeles, CA
Dec 15 B-Ryders Bakersfield, CA
Dec 16 Strummer’s Fresno, CA
Dec 18 The Catalyst Atrium Santa Cruz, CA
Dec 19 Ace Of Spades Sacramento, CA

12065855_10153814469114063_4527369370215166204_n.jpg

Edited by prince zachary

You'll be driving through SLC on your off day Nov 15. Hit me up if you guys stop for time for Beer and food I'll take you somewhere decent.

Also its kind of funny you're touring with DGD, I thought that ended poorly.

Edited by ignitionnight

You'll be driving through SLC on your off day Nov 15. Hit me up if you guys stop for time for Beer and food I'll take you somewhere decent.

we're good homies now, we reconciled a few years after. i actually just filled in for them for the first time in 6+yrs last weekend. as far as stopping 

technically i dont think we'll be driving through SLC, more Ogden it looks like. and its about a 20 hour drive at least + stops. and we only really have a full day + 5 hours the day of and maybe 2-3 hours the previous night. so it's gonna be straight driving the whole time sadly. not looking forward to that at alllll. have you ever been to the Copper Onion? we ate there the last 2 times we were in SLC recently and it was an incredible burger. expensive but awesome

If you put me on the LA guest list I'll go

for Roxy? they only give us 5 spots and im not sure if we're gonna have any space left. its hard to say with this tour, it would be more of a last minute thing but i dont know which of our LA friends wanna come and wanna try to get on the guestlist and all that shit

we're good homies now, we reconciled a few years after. i actually just filled in for them for the first time in 6+yrs last weekend. as far as stopping 

technically i dont think we'll be driving through SLC, more Ogden it looks like. and its about a 20 hour drive at least + stops. and we only really have a full day + 5 hours the day of and maybe 2-3 hours the previous night. so it's gonna be straight driving the whole time sadly. not looking forward to that at alllll. have you ever been to the Copper Onion? we ate there the last 2 times we were in SLC recently and it was an incredible burger. expensive but awesome

Ogden is actually closer to me than slc anyways. If you got time to stop let me know we'll hit up food and beer, if not fuck you anyways haha. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nice man. Been looking forward to new music. Any date on the album? Is that Kathleen Delano girl gonna be featured on it again? Loved her vocals, pretty powerful shit.

Nice man. Been looking forward to new music. Any date on the album? Is that Kathleen Delano girl gonna be featured on it again? Loved her vocals, pretty powerful shit.

the album comes out like... friday i think. very very soon. 4 days i guess. 13 songs. over 60 minutes. no kathleen this time around but there are 4 diff guest features

for Roxy? they only give us 5 spots and im not sure if we're gonna have any space left. its hard to say with this tour, it would be more of a last minute thing but i dont know which of our LA friends wanna come and wanna try to get on the guestlist and all that shit

Dude he just told you that you're not important.  

Dude he just told you that you're not important.  

we ended up with like 2-3 spots that night, less than i even thought. i got 1 friend in

I was just listening to your band's album American Graffiti on Spotify - pretty bad ass man. I'll listen to the other stuff once I start getting sick of this one but it's really good to play video games too. Well done.