Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ignitionnight

Stranger Things

5 posts in this topic

This show is really good. I'm only 3 episodes in so this might be premature or hyperbolic, but everything in this show is executed perfectly. Except Winona Ryder, she's a terrible actress. She and her older son are the only bad things about this show. Their crying scene in episode 3 was so bad it was funny.

The rest of this show is perfect though, love the tone. The review that got me to watch it compared it to the Goonies, which is one of my all time favorites.

I love Winona Ryder...so while I agree with you, I also say fuck you. She is hot and my first crush alongside Christina Ricci growing up.

...and yeah, watch all 8 episodes: it doesn't disappoint.

Toothless is the best character....the Chief feels like a breakout role for a 'that guy' actor that I enjoy seeing enough, but now he's got a big role and he killed it.

Finished it in three sittings and was left wanting more, but I heard season 2 will be a sequel so that's cool.

I love Winona Ryder...so while I agree with you, I also say fuck you. She is hot and my first crush alongside Christina Ricci growing up.

...and yeah, watch all 8 episodes: it doesn't disappoint.

Toothless is the best character....the Chief feels like a breakout role for a 'that guy' actor that I enjoy seeing enough, but now he's got a big role and he killed it.

Was it Beetlejuice and Casper? You kind of had a type when you were little didn't you. My first crush was the princess from NeverEnding Story.

Yeah Toothless is cool, he's the only sane one in the entire group. Lucas was sane I guess but he was a dick about it.

Addams Family Values/Casper/Now and Then/Gold Diggers: Secret of Bear Mountain for Christina Ricci...'Edwards Scissorhands' for Winona

if I saw Christina RIcci in 'the Ice Storm' and some parts of 'Now and Then' when I was 10-11, I would have gone through puberty then and there. She was my favorite.