Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ignitionnight

2017 Music

9 posts in this topic

^just got 2 tickets to that

Will see: Chance the Rapper; Francis and the Lights; Hotelier; Sigur Ros; Mumford & Sons; 1975; Weezer; Run the Jewels; Car Seat Headrest; Bon Iver
Don't care for: Tool; Solange
No real opinion on the rest

Noteworthy point: Francis and the Lights, Bon Iver, and Chance being on the same lineup: can see them being on the stage together.

late pass 2017...

yeah, I have no familiarity with Porter Robinson but fun

Most excited for: Brian Fallon's working on 2nd album

NEW MUSIC COMING...
Jan: AFI
Feb: Ryan Adams

OTHER:  1975; Arcade Fire; At the Drive-In; Brand New; Bruce Springsteen; Fleet Foxes; Katy Perry; Killers; Lorde; Menzingers; National; Nine Inch Nails; Sky Ferreira; Taylor Swift

Edited by Cassidy

13 hours ago, haverchuck said:

Instead of caring that AFI had new music, check out Frightened Rabbit so you can see them at Boston Calling.

will do. Any others? Lot of hype for Modern Baseball, but I just can't get into them.

I doubt I'll check out AFI's music, but I was okay with 2 of their albums. Mark (Panasonic Youth) who used to post here was a big fan of them surprisingly.

The only reason I ever still come here is for music, comedy, and podcast recommendations.   Some of you have great taste!

Here's one for anyone who still visits here.  Really solid jazz-influenced electronic pop.