9thwonder

MLB

2,069 posts in this topic

Fuck, I hate rooting for the Rangers. But damn, that was awesome to watch. I loved the 9th inning rally that put the Yanks down.

I really want Texas vs San Francisco.

Cliff Lee is a fucking beast. I hated all the Yankee fans on facebook yesterday saying shit like "man this cliff lee guy is awesome, good thing we will sign him next year" FUCK YOU.

I'm shocked and excited to see the Rangers up 2-1. Not a Rangers fan as more of a Yankee hater.

Supposedly today will be a large "call in sick day" in San Francisco since the game starts around 1 in the afternoon. I really hope the Phils handle their business today. Last thing I need is for the fucking Giants to win the NL Pennant.

I really want Texas vs San Francisco.

That would be such a retarded steamrolling.

Texas was something like 14-3 verses the NL this year.

Tonight is huge. If the bad version of AJ Burnett shows up tonight, Texas should be licking their chops. Tommy Hunter struggled in his first playoff game but he was more than solid this year. So I'm hoping he can at least hang around 6 innings and keep the game close.

I think tonight's game will be the exact opposite of last night. I won't be shocked if one of the teams scores 10.

Haha. That's a great .gif. Fun to see what everyone's doing. Wish there was one of the same guys after Bengie crushed that homer or the yankees left the bases loaded in the 8th after only having 1 out.

Haha, yeah I was going to say the same thing about the fat "Fuck you" guy.

I love to see the Yankees get destroyed at home in the playoffs.

If Cliff Lee ends up with the Yankees I will be extremely pissed off.

Go Rangers!

Go Phillies!