Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Owen Hart

The Official NHL Thread

1,851 posts in this topic

man the Ducks suck :( . And now Visnovsky is fucked up... can't believe their defense is shittier than the already shitty defense they had last year.

I am actually really enjoying the Ducks sucking a thick dick. There is a chick that I follow on Twitter that must tweet about that shit 60 times per game, and it's fun to throw shots at her. I am trying to get her to flip out. She is a puckbunny.

Why the hell would you waste your time harassing ducks fans... that's like beating up on a young autistic kid... dude is weak enough already and for the most part doesn't know or give a shit about what's going around him, so what are you really accomplishing.

What's her Twitter name? I want to laugh at her too.

mariahcee

Why the hell would you waste your time harassing ducks fans... that's like beating up on a young autistic kid... dude is weak enough already and for the most part doesn't know or give a shit about what's going around him, so what are you really accomplishing.

Because this chick is fucking annoying. Won't shut the fuck up about Bobby Ryan.

Well, Bobby Ryan is a dreamboat... even if he has done nothing this season and fucked up the whole Ducks off-season by not signing til the last minute.

I guess you're too blind to see or haven't been to enough Ducks game in the past (when they were somewhat legit). Ducks fans are the most annoying scum of the Earth ever. Even worse than Dodgers and Chargers fans.

LOL Ducks

Parros flicking Jackman on the chin was hilarious though.

ahaha, so good

i've been pretty underwhelmed by the Kings so far, mostly because their special teams have been shit. Murray spent all of training camp stressing goal-scoring but their power play didn't produce a single goal last night. i'm hoping some shuffling of the lines will help pick it up.

TODAY'S THOUGHTS:

1. Man, there are a fuckload of empty seats at NJD home games. Even when the Pens are in town the place is fucking empty.

2. I love Malkin and Crosby but fuck, those guys need to realize the passing through the box on the PP very rarely works. They force passes like whoa.

3. Michalek and Orpik hurt already. Michalek looked like a dislocated shoulder. He was in rough shape.

TODAY'S THOUGHTS:

1. Man, there are a fuckload of empty seats at NJD home games. Even when the Pens are in town the place is fucking empty.

qft lolol

Les ventilateurs de diables s'affolent déjà. Le travail excellent de bouchon là-bas... ayant seulement trois premières lignes pour commencer un jeu est joli lol. C'est aussi ridicule que mon autre nom est toujours interdit de la nomination.

qft lolol

There were more people at the Thrashers' last home game than there were at the Jersey game last night. The attendance was announced as 12,000+. Judging by the view of the lower bowl, there was much less than that.

It's sad whats going on with the attendance in some markets. you figure NJ with the guys they have would be a packed house night in and night out. anyone else think Vancouver looked more physical last night then they have in a while. Granted they played The Panthers where a peewee team could look more physical against but maybe they found that spark that they need in the playoffs to get them over that hump. Rick Di still healthy i give him till the 20 game mark to go out for the rest of the year. i wish NYI would take a tip from ATL and just get their young fast guys on the ice, and maybe a couple guys who are willing to throw the body. you know your going to be bad and finish in the bottom of the east at least make it entertaining and the younger/faster/physical your team is the more people you will put in the seats.