Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Owen Hart

The Official NHL Thread

1,851 posts in this topic

So if the first three games are any indication for the rest of the season, the Ducks will...

- Go -0-82-0

- Have 5000 GA

- Have ~3 fights/game

Should be fun!

533690534_5f053ab7fc.jpg

Now this is hilarious. I'm down with your french jokes now I know you were all joking, I feel dumb for actually believing you were racist and wasn't really in understanding of the cameraderie in here.

So, again I apologize to you all. The intention was to delete the fighting and get the thread right back up..sorry again, Times 724289759.

Someone re-up the picture of Crosby diving into a pool please. Megalol'd.

I tried to get Habs/Bruins tickets a few weeks back but not a chance in hell of getting those,

Game vs the Leafs is obviously sold out too.

There's tickets for the Devils game and the one I want to see most...FLYERS. And I'll be back in soccerland for that one,

Fuck.

So if the first three games are any indication for the rest of the season, the Ducks will...

- Go -0-82-0

- Have 5000 GA

- Have ~3 fights/game

Should be fun!

Haha. They look terrible so far. I think they only had 2 veteran defenders and they're both hurt. Plus their defense was already bad last year. Good news about the fighting though.

Love Detroit/Colorado games. Always a lot of fun to watch.

Good to see Chris Mason is still playing well. I hope he gets a lot of starts this year.

That was an entertaining game but did we really allow 3 SHG's in 2 games and go 1 for 9 on our PP? Our special teams suck. Time to fix that, Sacco. It was nice to see Winnik and O'Reilly get on the board but disappointing to see Duchene and Stastny be virtually invisible.

From Puck Daddy's article on Gretzky's son:

And the kid played defense, all right: linebacker. "He's a football player," says Bill Redell, the head varsity coach at Oaks Christian. "Hockey's like watching two guys fish. He's not going to play hockey."

LOL. Seriously, bro? I really don't get how a sports fan can think hockey is "boring." It has everything you'd ever want in a sport: speed, skill, excitement, physicality, true rivalry, and PASSION.

And the kid played defense, all right: linebacker. "He's a football player," says Bill Redell, the head varsity coach at Oaks Christian. "Hockey's like watching two guys fish. He's not going to play hockey."

LOL. Seriously, bro? I really don't get how a sports fan can think hockey is "boring." It has everything you'd ever want in a sport: speed, skill, excitement, physicality, true rivalry, and PASSION.

Look who your quoting tho? Guy has never seen ice before Im sure.

Oaks Christian is full of snotty rich kids. I'm sure their staff is no different.

Edit: I didn't realize it 'til someone told me but Gretzky verbally committed to coming to my school next year.